Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fight those two feckers had in them was the fight to get the hell out of here as soon as they possibly could once they had helped us to get relegated

I disagree, If i was a defender, having Hume to contend with would be more of a challenge than the likes of Dyer, King,Adams, Oakley and Gradel. Stearman had some passion and hardly ever dodged a tackle.

You tell me who weve got at the moment who comes close to them two for commitment.

Maybe but every sinle player can't have been an uncaring useless no good bastard.I've never heard you say you rate one of our players:icon_lol:

They're a complete shower, though

What else can I say :102: :icon_lol:

IMO Pearson should rightly be outraged to have let a 2 goal lead slip. This is his biggest test and the next three games will decide if he is the man that will rescue this club. The players we have, despite their inadequacy in the Championship are more than capable of getting results in this league.

It is now up to the manager to stop the mistakes over the last few games and I am sure by his reaction that he will do his utmost to rectify what has happened. The next three games will tell us if he knows how to.

I fully expect us to be top of the table in three games time and am more than happy to tuck my penis between my legs, write 'Pearson's a ladyboy' on my chest in lipstick and personally milk each and every season ticket holder FOR FREE if that is not the case.

For the first time in my life, I am hoping we lose the next three games.

If you are using your stick to smack the donkey when it does walk as fast as you want it to, what are you going to hang your carrot from? I think the expression you are looking for is, 'a carrot with 2 sticks, the second in case you need to beat the crap out of it once it realises it will never get the carrot.' Less catchy, but more in keeping with your line of thinking.

Actually, the original expression is 'carrot on a stick' and had nothing to do with reward and/or punishment, it just meant dangle a carrot in front of somebody to get them to do what you want.

All this business about hitting with the stick instead of using it to dangle the carrot is a fairly recent corruption of the expression.

Actually, the original expression is 'carrot on a stick' and had nothing to do with reward and/or punishment, it just meant dangle a carrot in front of somebody to get them to do what you want.

All this business about hitting with the stick instead of using it to dangle the carrot is a fairly recent corruption of the expression.

Listen to Macky,he knows his onions........and his carrots

That was my point. Hence the donkey reference. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670