Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose on Saturday and Dowie will be manager by Monday :)

I wish Hume was playing for us now,I do realise I'm in a minority of one in that though

He wants to be careful if it gets much worse he wont be hearing boo's just the sound of his own voice echoing around an empty stadium

He wants to be careful if it gets much worse he wont be hearing boo's just the sound of his own voice echoing around an empty stadium

You think so,I always get the impression the Leicester public whinge and moan but they still go.I think there are actually a few who want us to fail,seriously

You jest but if the fans carry on as they are Milan won't hold off for long.

You might be right - but it might be that the "stay in the pub" speech is a sign that Milan has at long last seen City fans for exactly what they are.

Have you liked anyone who has played for us homer? You don't appear to have a good word to say about a single player

Have you liked anyone who has played for us homer? You don't appear to have a good word to say about a single player

If you had watched the feckers first hand for the past few years then you might well feel the same way

yeah its ok for milan to hire and fire when he feels like it but the fans cant boo :102::)

I don't think it's OK at all, and is part of the reason we are where we are. I think he will stick with Pearson for a good length of time and give him a fair crack at the whip, unless he is provoked by sectors of the fan base. This is my main concern at the moment with the fans turning.

If you had watched the feckers first hand for the past few years then you might well feel the same way

Maybe but every sinle player can't have been an uncaring useless no good bastard.I've never heard you say you rate one of our players:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669