Milan Mandaric

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Where the devil is the old codger?

No interviews, no free coaches, nothing. we have not even been told what great fans we are :icon_razz

Is he still going to the games?

I was thinking the same thing this morning, No managers sacked, maybe cause we have good form at the moment he doesn't want to come out and start talking waffles,

OR He is still picking up the soap in the prison cell

hes probably been sectioned and is only allowed out during the transfer windows to ensure the self destruct button cannot be used

No interviews, no free coaches, nothing. we have not even been told what great fans we are :icon_razz

He was there a couple of matches ago talking to the other old codger on the pitch at half time.

Welcome Louie0316. It's nice to hear some inside information instead of the nonsense we usually get. Thanks for sharing.

i was thinking the same. It good though. Who the hell wants to here form the chairman ever 5 minutes.

Hold on...I seemed to have forgotten how to use the English language...lets try again.

I was thinking the same. Its good though. Who the hell wants to hear from the chairman every 5 minutes.

Nah. Made more sense the first time TBH :icon_lol:

Who cares where he is?

At this moment in time we have a decent manager, we're at the top end of the league, we're progressing in a cup and the atmosphere is better around the place than it has been for years.

He doesn't need to come up to the deck, the ship is sailing pretty smooth.

I was thinking the same thing this morning, No managers sacked, maybe cause we have good form at the moment he doesn't want to come out and start talking waffles,OR He is still picking up the soap in the prison cell

Well someone needs to,the price of them in Morrisons is an outrage

He was certainly at the last match. I believe he goes to virtually every match as he should. He may well feel he does not need to say anything while things are going well. Usually when he spoke it was to announce that we had got a new manager and then a few weeks later that we needed another one. That is not to knock him - Martin Allen had to go and Milan's present choice is doing a remarkable job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669