Milan Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Gradel to Grave

Know one or two on here have alluded to Milan moving on in the near future and there have been rumours on Bentley's about him buying another club possibly Leeds.

Can anyone shed any light whatsoever on this? :102:

Is that from the same source from Bentley's who claimed Ollie was out after the Hull City match?

Is that from the same source from Bentley's who claimed Ollie was out after the Hull City match?
Whenever I read the word "source" on this forum, I always interpret the word as "cnut with bullshit". It's very bizarre and very frustrating.

Whenever I read the word "source" on this forum, I always interpret the word as "cnut with bullshit". It's very bizarre and very frustrating.

And your description is probably far more accurate than theirs!

I've heard that someone who used to be associated with the club (but would still have knowledge of the goings on) has mentioned that MM is losing his patience and his willing to cut his losses and move on, even if it means losing a substantial amount of money.

This could turn out to be bullshit, but I personally believe there is some truth in the info thats been passed on.

Looking from the outside in, MM has been very quiet these past few weeks. This time last year he was all for getting behind the team, supplying free coaches etc, but at the minute he doesn't seem interested at all.

Last edited:
Looking from the outside in, MM has been very quiet these past few weeks. This time last year he was all for getting behind the team, supplying free coaches etc, but at the minute he doesn't seem interested at all.

True.

All quiet on the Milan front - not sure if this is a good or bad thing though :102:

I am a little more generous of spirit than you I think and so whenever I read the word "source" on this forum, I always interpret the word as "bullshitter with no ferking idea". :icon_wink

Last edited:
All quiet on the Milan front - not sure if this is a good or bad thing though :102:

I think it would mean that we would have to cut back on our ambition for a while - but where has ambition got us this season?

Someone who works at the club told me satdee that MM is feeling the strain of everything going pearshaped and is looking ill.

What would happen if he died?

I bet whoever would inherit us would be delighted that they suddenly owned a football club which is sinking like a stone

Has MM paid for everything he said he would ?
Does anyone know if the staduim loan has been paid off ?

Certainly not, this would only be looked at if we were in the Premiership for a couple of seasons.

This was our understanding before MM took over the club, the previous shareholders were all aware this was the case.

The only reason any fan could believe this could be the case would be all the £25m talk which various media channels and Bill Anderson in particular repeatedly quoted, which was highly misleading and poor lazy journalism.

He's stuck £8.8 million into the club that, at the moment, he has to sell the club for more than that to get it back. So, ignoring the bollox about the £25 million in the press, I'd have said so.

Point 2. No, the stadium loan is still there.

Anything that MM has paid out will probably be documented as a loan from him to the club, so if he walks away we could end up in the same financial situation Cardiff are in.

No. The best thing about the sale was that MM had to plough in £8.8 million as equity rather than as loans. Which will take some work to get back out - so it's certainly nothing like Cardiff now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoFox
-----------------

Certainly not, this would only be looked at if we were in the Premiership for a couple of seasons.

This was our understanding before MM took over the club, the previous shareholders were all aware this was the case.

The only reason any fan could believe this could be the case would be all the £25m talk which various media channels and Bill Anderson in particular repeatedly quoted, which was highly misleading and poor lazy journalism.

Just like to clarify earlier post, certainly not comment related to paying the stadium loan off

MM has paid everything he stated he would do within the timeframes set out on the share sale agreement, indeed the 2nd £4.5m was paid in earlier than the deadline 31/5/8, while the 10% payment to shareholders could have been anytime up to 2010 but was paid at the turn of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669