Milan Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoFox
Has MM paid for everything he said he would ?
Does anyone know if the staduim loan has been paid off ?
-----------------

Just like to clarify earlier post, certainly not comment related to paying the stadium loan off

MM has paid everything he stated he would do within the timeframes set out on the share sale agreement, indeed the 2nd £4.5m was paid in earlier than the deadline 31/5/8, while the 10% payment to shareholders could have been anytime up to 2010 but was paid at the turn of the year

So he has paid the stadium loan off?

....so final throw of the dice then, if we get relegated he could put the 'for sale' notice up?.... just better make sure we get 7 points from the last 3 games then !!!!

I wish you would all just chill out! We'll be fine!

He already did

He left it to the Foxes Trust, who told him who the fans wouldn't accept (backed up by many outraged Blue Mongie emails) - and hence why he did not appoint his preferred choice of Neil Warnock

Oh yes - I had almost forgotten.

The elders of the Foxes Trust as guardians of the Blue Mongies decided that Warnock had said some spiteful things about our great club during Administration and on those grounds would never be acceptable to that discerning element of the Leicester support.

Of course.....in their great wisdom they saw that we would rather be relegated with a likeable clown than suffer the unbearable tension of competing for a play off position under Neil Warnock.

And this great and profound organisation even now stands ready to work with other parties to save the club should Mandaric decide that he can't compete with their intelligence and walks away.

I would rather see King Herod placed in charge of the local creche than the FT being in advising on the running of LCFC.

I really do not think that is true at all.

Warnoutcock or Hollowords? At the time, I don't think it was a bad choice. Hindsight is a very different thing though. Palace DO have a better squad though, believe it or not I think this to be true.

Warnoutcock or Hollowords? At the time, I don't think it was a bad choice. Hindsight is a very different thing though. Palace DO have a better squad though, believe it or not I think this to be true.

What Colin has done has has some really good youngster come through and his played them, and supported them.

where as Ollie played the youngersters and moaned about having too do so.

What Colin has done has has some really good youngster come through and his played them, and supported them.

where as Ollie played the youngersters and moaned about having too do so.

Good point. It remains to be seen whether our youngsters coming through are as good mind, but very good point.

Good point. It remains to be seen whether our youngsters coming through are as good mind, but very good point.

They may not be. But some are decent.

for all Oliies "postivity" he was extreamly negative when he took over, moaning about the players he had, when he could've kept his mouth shut and made the most of what he had, and got a few more points on the board.

I totally disagree.

There were those of us who thought at the time that Warnock represented the best opportunity available - this view was opposed by others for what i consider to be petty and childish reasons.

At the start of the season, there was massive optimism at The Walkers. We soon struggled and so did Palace. I doubt very much whether you would have said at that point Palace had a better squad than us - but in hindsight it is easy for you too say that they had.

Martin Allen and Ian Holloway both look like lower division managers - Warnock may not be top drawer but anyone with any sense would choose him if you were into a promotion battle from this division or were up for a fight against relegation from the premiership. Instead what we have is a joke and this club has now become a joke partly as a result of seriously bad choices made about a choice of manager.

I totally disagree.

There were those of us who thought at the time that Warnock represented the best opportunity available - this view was opposed by others for what i consider to be petty and childish reasons.

At the start of the season, there was massive optimism at The Walkers. We soon struggled and so did Palace. I doubt very much whether you would have said at that point Palace had a better squad than us - but in hindsight it is easy for you too say that they had.

Martin Allen and Ian Holloway both look like lower division managers - Warnock may not be top drawer but anyone with any sense would choose him if you were into a promotion battle from this division or were up for a fight against relegation from the premiership. Instead what we have is a joke and this club has now become a joke partly as a result of seriously bad choices made about a choice of manager.

Warnock has proved himself to be a decent manager, look at the impact he made comparred to that of holloway

I totally disagree.

All very well and good pointing the finger and the fans that didnt want Warnock but did he not rule himself out of the job before he was even linked? :102:

At the time I really hoped we would entice Coleman or Davies, but i had more faith in Holloway than Warnock, not because of anything to do with Warnock's previous comments about City, but more in that I wanted us to be going to get a manager who just maybe had more in their locker than Warnock. Palace fans, despite their lofty position, dislike Warnock's playing style and his big mouth. A lot of Sheff UTD fans felt similar things about him, whilst Plymouth fans seemed to adore Holloway....

It was a decision which backfired for now. I hope the ramification of this will not be 3rd tier football, it's pure conjecture to suggest any other manager would have made a better fist of it than Holloway too.

All very well and good pointing the finger and the fans that didnt want Warnock but did he not rule himself out of the job before he was even linked? :102:

Yes - the MM comment about not appointing him because the fans did not want him was, IMO, opportunistic ingratiation. He has not shown himself to be so influenced before or since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669