Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last home game, first thing Conrad Logan did when he took position between the sticks in front of the North Stand was chuck a pie tray into the back of the net.

Only after Hammond had tried and put it wide

especially when they spank us at their place in the coming game.

if he does decide to go somewhere else after all of this is will make his life not worth living

if he does decide to go somewhere else after all of this is will make his life not worth living

I'm sure he will be bothered and it will play on his conscience..He's a Buisnss man he hasn't made his money by sentiment

especially when they spank us at their place in the coming game.

I suspect his life will be well worth living, regardless

The lives of the Leicester fans, however......

If MM did pull out, I wouldn't hold any malice towards him. I have been expecting our club to feck this up from day 1. If MM pulls out, it 100% will be because of something he didn't like about this place

If MM did pull out, I wouldn't hold any malice towards him. I have been expecting our club to feck this up from day 1. If MM pulls out, it 100% will be because of something he didn't like about this place

The pish they pretend is beer?

I'll be blaming you

If Mandaric did'nt come, i'd start a riot. Who's with me?

They don't start them, they just have a good knack of knowing when they are about to happen

And if Mandaric does'nt come because of our shit, pig ignorant board they'll be one brewing around the Filbert Way area.

Not read any other threads so don't know if its been said already or not but....

Has anyone heard anything about a board meeting going on today.....it sounds a bit ominous TBH...

Could be anything, bid made, bid accepted, not interested any more, kelly gone, what sarnies shall we have at the next game.

I don't like the sound of this.

Though if it is a board meeting I should imagine it has been planned for some time.

If anyone hears owt please keep us posted.

*Very very nervous now:icon_sad: *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00