Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you might be getting a bit carried away, here folks

But why was Fucillo appointed by a Board that are about to sell the Club.If you were about to sell your business you wouldn't take on new staff:102:

Last edited:
Indeed, but it's a lot better than facing the reality that they keep dishing out to us

Good thinking

I think Filbert Fox may have won the Euro Lottery and is launching a rival bid today. He wants to appoint a new management team of Vicky Vixen and Alan Birchenall. Controversial, but highly possible

Talking of rival bids.........................?

ive nothing against stowell but surely IF kelly goes and IF he is caretaker then surely he will have the same ideas as kelly...hardly a morale boosting move for the squad...must admit watching stowell on the touchlines can be more entertaining than whats happening on the pitch

No different than Kelly staying when CL went

No different than Kelly staying when CL went
Enough evidence there to send Stowell packing as well. Even more evidence to send Stowell packing is the fact that he was bought in as goalkeeping coach and our goalkeeping situation as never been this bad

but werent leveins right hand men houston and black??

IMO when the Manager is sacked the whole fecking Shooting Party should go with him,Kelly had a say on team affairs.He was part of the problem and should have gone,its like the MacClaren situation now with England,he got the job because nobody else wanted it and was cheap..same as Kelly

Enough evidence there to send Stowell packing as well. Even more evidence to send Stowell packing is the fact that he was bought in as goalkeeping coach and our goalkeeping situation as never been this bad

You obviously don't remember that ball bouncing over the flailing Kevin Pressman's head and into the goal............

Im pleased with CL at the minute, im not sure where his criticism comes from.

(Note: By CL i mean the albino irishman that plays in goal, not city's former clerk kent lookalike manager)

You obviously don't remember that ball bouncing over the flailing Kevin Pressman's head and into the goal............
KP was second choice keeper to Walker who was out with a hand injury

Im pleased with CL at the minute, im not sure where his criticism comes from.

(Note: By CL i mean the albino irishman that plays in goal, not city's former clerk kent lookalike manager)
The criticism wasn't necc aimed at CL, more the whole situation. We have 3 keepers whom I presume are all getting paid, two of which I would class as buffoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669