Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlawful? It happens all of the time. If talks were totally secret no one would ever know until they were done and dusted. I am not saying that all deals are done out in the open but there are a lot that you hear about.

Unlawful? It happens all of the time. If talks were totally secret no one would ever know until they were done and dusted. I am not saying that all deals are done out in the open but there are a lot that you hear about.

making up a fictional rival bid to force somebody's hand, I would imagine that to be unlawful :102:

Don't know an awful lot about it but I should imagine that if Milan entered into a contract to buy the club as a result of Leicester Citys representation that another party was about to buy it, and Leicester used this belief to induce Milan to enter into the contract then it would possibly amount to misrepresentation and Milan would have a contractual action in the tort of misrepresentation.

But don't take my word as gospel it isn't an area of law I work in (not yet anyway)

Its gone very quiet on the other consortiums and possible bids. Was it just a ruse to get MM to bid?

We can confirm there were other interested parties and are aware of some details but can't go public on them.

Suffice to say they didn't progress as quickly as MM & we need to move as quickly as possible (even though the legal process doesn't make it feel quick)

We can confirm there were other interested parties and are aware of some details but can't go public on them.

Suffice to say they didn't progress as quickly as MM & we need to move as quickly as possible (even though the legal process doesn't make it feel quick)

Why?

I sense that the other "bids" have now all pulled out, MM is our only option and the FT can see the club and team fecking it all up.

I sense the FT want this process complete quickly as there will be no other financial pay off option for the shareholders and the club will continue to deteriorate.

I'm guessing the FT preferred another option but that option has gone, MM is now the ONLY option

on SSN last night it said there could be an update on the milan takeover before the weekend..

Whats happening with this then is MM buying our club or not? Is he back in UK or still on holiday?

We've heard sod all from anyone about this i hope he hasnt given us false hope,if he doesnt come we are fecked doesn't look like we will go anywhere unless of course the apparent other investors renew there interest

Dont worry ill buy the club if milan doesn't

Whats happening with this then is MM buying our club or not? Is he back in UK or still on holiday?

Let's hope that he is still out of the UK or at the very least is unable to attend any of our games......if he see's how totally crap we are, then all could be lost.

Let's hope that he is still out of the UK or at the very least is unable to attend any of our games......if he see's how totally crap we are, then all could be lost.

i think he knows what he's buying

Not read any other threads so don't know if its been said already or not but....

Has anyone heard anything about a board meeting going on today.....it sounds a bit ominous TBH...

Not read any other threads so don't know if its been said already or not but....

Has anyone heard anything about a board meeting going on today.....it sounds a bit ominous TBH...

Not heard that one before (although surely they must have scheduled Board meetings regardless of this takeover process)

I am starting to get a very nasty feeling about this whole thing..........

hope youre not winding us up bob but thats the last thing we want/need to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670