Millwall 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
great day out :) was amazed that I was threatened with arrest for being slightly immature considering the police pretty much just stood and watched their fans throw coins all game. twats. The Den is also the first place I have been refused entry to the ground for having a pack of snouts in my pocket, wankers changed their mind after working out that it was not actually illegal. result was never in doubt from when we scored i thought

Re: Millwall Club Statement

Indeed. I hope that the lad lets on to his mum and she takes appropriate action. If you want to behave like that, FFS don't bring a kid with you. In fact, if you want to behave like that, just stay at home.

Why was he allowed to get away with it? What other set of stewards and police would have allowed it to go on and on?

I've got to say that Millwall are a disgraceful set of ''fans''. I sat in their end in the west stand with a mate who is a Millwall fan, and i've gotta say i was f*****g scared.

I didn't cheer when we scored, i cheered when they attacked as you must have some kind of death wish to cheer surrounded by the kind of pond scum near me. Kids (8 or 9 years old) shouting c**t, and all other obsceneties in front of their ((parents)).

A truly scary bunch of animals, i found out yesterday i was sat in the middle of their ''firm'' and i'm pretty bloody relieved no one knew who i was. Beer was allowed into the stands near me, truth is the stewards are scared and they are not going to challenge someone and get their heads kicked in. The police should therefore be more active in all areas of the ground...

Whenever anyone called/texted/emailed the Moan-In last night about the fans, they said that they weren't going to talk about it. :icon_roll

Re: Millwall Club Statement

A truly scary bunch of animals said:
no change from 70's there then, movies like Football factory and GSE
do nothing to dispel the myth that holligans are a thing of the past.

the kids will either be dead or banged up..what a future!

How and why are Millwall allowed to get away with it all is beyond me, truly it is. 'Town full of Paki's' they were singing outside the ground at one stage, with a massive amount of police....I went off at a few at London Bridge, ignorant *****.

How and why are Millwall allowed to get away with it all is beyond me, truly it is. 'Town full of Paki's' they were singing outside the ground at one stage, with a massive amount of police....I went off at a few at London Bridge, ignorant *****.

I bet they ran away when they saw that you were hard

And I don't blame them, you dirty fecker

What a twat. Shall we let him have some?

I this you? :102:

Posted by : alex, london | Tuesday 17/Mar/2009 | Report this comment
boo hoo......arrrrr little millwall all grumpy and apparently we’re rubbish and and and.....jog on you mug, you and your racist biggot little fans won’t get near foxes, enjoyed your little cup final did we? i even hope you lose to leeds...no one likes you because you’re $hit.

:icon_lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AnjMW04ePQ[/YOUTUBE]

the reason we were kept in so long after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675