Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke on the radio saying we should bring Gallagher back and play him in central midfield...

Is this bloke on meth?

Truly bizarre.

Last edited:
haha funniest caller ever - says drop Drinkwater for Gally!?!?! hahahahaha

EDIT - Fantastic win for us today though. Always one we've struggled with in past seasons so great to see it out and get the final goal instead of conceding an equaliser.

When I seen the team I wasn't too surprised but wasn't as hopeful of a win if we played normal 11 but great to see the fringe players come in and get a good victory in the end.

Knocky sounded good with a goal and assist and also sounded to be working hard, good to see Nuge score not from the spot for a change and fantastic for Schluppy to finish it off too after a few question marks about him.

All in all a fantastic win and kind of a shame it's not Derby this weekend but great start to the new year with a 4 point lead!

Last edited:
Surely this is a satirical call.

"What does Gallagher bring?"
"Well, he's a tough tackler. He's quick. I'd drop Drinkwater and play him in central midfield."

Bloke on the radio saying we should bring Gallagher back and play him in central midfield...

Is this bloke on meth?

Truly bizarre.

Is this the bloke that just admitted to having been to one game this season. Probably the Man City game ;)

been to 1 game.............
So have I (this season) and I must say Gally was not much on my mind. Neither were Danns, Beckford, Zak and others some people seem to think we never should have let go.

So have I (this season) and I must say Gally was not much on my mind. Neither were Danns, Beckford, Zak and others some people seem to think we never should have let go.

I read that & thought,just for a second "Who the **** is Zak?" :-D Which pretty much proves your point.

Team selection gamble from NP but worked out Saturday is now the time to rest Kasper Moore Morgan Dyer and Nuge if possible, surely Saturdays game is insignificant now , we musnt blow this position we find ourselves in.

Team selection gamble from NP but worked out Saturday is now the time to rest Kasper Moore Morgan Dyer and Nuge if possible, surely Saturdays game is insignificant now , we musnt blow this position we find ourselves in.

Christ thats lowered my mood.****ing modern football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669