Millwall (1pm kick off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we'll have to try harder here rather than just waiting for the easy chances. and i think that our international players, rather than being rested, should be put in - as they all did really well in their respective internationals and will be on the ball (as opposed to two weeks off - kicking their heels). Therefore:

Martin

Gilbert Morrisson Hobbs Tunchev

Adams Oakley King Dyer

Howard Fryatt

subs: bigfoot and the hendersons, get your dickov my leg, campbell's soup, gradel gradel gradel, asafa powell

not getting any action: weso, kishishev, porter, worley

BRING ON THE EAST END, JELLIED EEL EATING, BOW BELL LISTENING, PAT BUTCHER SHAGGING, EIGHTIES FIGHTING, BARRY HAYLES PLAYING, CHANNEL FOUR DRAMA SPAWNING W*NKERS.

Millwall is not in the East End of London. :icon_wink

Millwall is not in the East End of London. :icon_wink

Millwall most certainly *is* in the East End. But Millwall don't play at Millwall.

Millwall most certainly *is* in the East End. But Millwall don't play at Millwall.

haven't they not been that side of the river since early 1900s? Think they played at Isle of Dogs, New Cross then Cold Blow Lane followed by where they are now at South Bermondsey......could be wrong, usually am

heh heh

top bombing

i'm currently sitting in Rotherhithe and was about to point out the mistakes :)

Arsenal don't play at Woolwich Arsenal either :D

haven't they not been that side of the river since early 1900s? Think they played at Isle of Dogs, New Cross then Cold Blow Lane followed by where they are now at South Bermondsey......could be wrong, usually am

They played north of the river until 1910. But Millwall is on the Isle of Dogs which is very much part of the East End.

franchise football at its best, bloody Arseanal are just as bad as McDons

you know, i'm sure it's never been done, but a league table of the most miles moved from home ground to home ground...

1) MK Dons - 70 miles (Wimbledon - Charlton - Milton Keynes)
2) Arsenal - 12 miles (Woolwich to Highbury - Holloway)
3) Millwall - 6 miles (Millwall - Bermondsey)

any more for any more?

They played north of the river until 1910. But Millwall is on the Isle of Dogs which is very much part of the East End.

Millwall football club is 250 yards off the Ilderton Road, which is in SE15 which is Bermondsey. If you want to get a feel for the clientelle of this area just give a quick glance to Jade Goodie!!

I work 150 yards from Millwall football club, when we are away to Millwall, please PM me and i will meet with anyone from LCFC and take them to safe, nice pubs not too far from the ground!

The offers there!

1) MK Dons - 70 miles (Wimbledon - Charlton - Milton Keynes)

Ayup!!

When did MK Dons (even in their former guise) ever play their home games at Charlton?

Ayup!!

When did MK Dons (even in their former guise) ever play their home games at Charlton?

oh palace then

pfft :)

(ha, i actually went to palace to watch dons v foxes twice!)

Last edited:
Millwall football club is 250 yards off the Ilderton Road, which is in SE15 which is Bermondsey. If you want to get a feel for the clientelle of this area just give a quick glance to Jade Goodie!!

I work 150 yards from Millwall football club, when we are away to Millwall, please PM me and i will meet with anyone from LCFC and take them to safe, nice pubs not too far from the ground!

The offers there!

Us London Brancher's tend to meet up for a beer near London Bridge and then get the train to South Bermondsey - if you fancy meeting up with us, we'll put the pub up on www.londonfoxes.com nearer to the game.:beer:

Last edited:
The only logical team selection - but I fear that we'll see Dickov on the right again

If Dickov plays as a winger then Pearson has made the usual leicester manager mistake of playing players out of position
I'm not going to worry at all about players out of position if we keep beating teams by several clear goals. I'll only get concerned about it if we start to struggle because of it.

£30.20 Sandwich
Expensive tatste, Bob..... :icon_bigg

tough one to call this im going for 1-1 as i think the mini break may affect our momentum and millwall have been okish so far this season

This season has been one for going against the Leicester City form book, but here's another jinx we need to break.

Results in early kick-offs since 2002/03;

2002/03
Stoke (H) - D 0-0
Sheffield Utd (A) - L 2-1
Wolves (A) - D 1-1

2003/04
Tottenham (H) - L 2-1
Birmingham (H) - L 2-0
Chelsea (H) L 4-0

2004/05
Brighton (H) - L 1-0
Blackburn (A) - L 1-0
Leeds (H) - W 2-0
Plymouth (A) - D 0-0

2005/06
Sheffield Utd (A) - L 4-1
Southampton (A) - L 2-0

2006/07
Luton (A) - L 2-0
Derby (H) - 1-1
Wolves (H) - L 4-1

2007/08
West Brom (H) - L 2-1
Stoke (A) - D 0-0

That's P17 W1 D4 L12 F9 A28 Pts 5

:icon_conf

This season has been one for going against the Leicester City form book, but here's another jinx we need to break.

Results in early kick-offs since 2002/03;

2002/03
Stoke (H) - D 0-0
Sheffield Utd (A) - L 2-1
Wolves (A) - D 1-1

2003/04
Tottenham (H) - L 2-1
Birmingham (H) - L 2-0
Chelsea (H) L 4-0

2004/05
Brighton (H) - L 1-0
Blackburn (A) - L 1-0
Leeds (H) - W 2-0
Plymouth (A) - D 0-0

2005/06
Sheffield Utd (A) - L 4-1
Southampton (A) - L 2-0

2006/07
Luton (A) - L 2-0
Derby (H) - 1-1
Wolves (H) - L 4-1

2007/08
West Brom (H) - L 2-1
Stoke (A) - D 0-0

That's P17 W1 D4 L12 F9 A28 Pts 5

:icon_conf

Does make for grim reading, but you can't do anything to change history.
No jinx tomorrow 3 points for the foxes.:icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670