Missing Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFCmonkey

Hello.

a 24-year old man has gone missing in Leicester. He disappeared on Friday at around 4am. His name is Phil Dillon, and lives on Dunton Street in the West End. He was last seen around Bede Park (The Quay), before heading towards the canal.
Here is a link to the Facebook group, and Here is a link to the Mercury article.

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone here has any information or even if you could pass this information on to as many people as possible it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello.

a 24-year old man has gone missing in Leicester. He disappeared on Friday at around 4am. His name is Phil Dillon, and lives on Dunton Street in the West End. He was last seen around Bede Park (The Quay), before heading towards the canal.
Here is a link to the Facebook group, and Here is a link to the Mercury article.

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone here has any information or even if you could pass this information on to as many people as possible it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:018: Now a Tesco.

Saw this on Facebook also, I work on Western Boulevard and it's not the nicest place in the world once it gets dark. Plus with a river & canal either side not the best place to be stumbling around if drunk (don't know if he was)

Yeah seems like a nice person, I see the girl in that piece in the merc said woodgate is a notorious area....? Played there a few times in football and it seems alrite.

Yeah seems like a nice person, I see the girl in that piece in the merc said woodgate is a notorious area....? Played there a few times in football and it seems alrite.

Hardly notorious I walk through it from Basketball on Saturday nights and back from City. Generally if it's late and you're alone I walk onto Tudor Road and follow it as runs parallel. Doesn't matter where you are there's always a nobhead about.

He's my fiancées' ex-boyfriend. She's absolutely worried sick about him. The canal is not the nicest place to walk at that time of night. Hopefully everything turns out alright, but it's getting on for 6 days now...

Bloody hell, hope she is alright. They haven't had anyone search the canal yet, can only be a matter of time before they do... I hope he is found safe and sound though!

is the canal frozen over?

Hardly notorious I walk through it from Basketball on Saturday nights and back from City. Generally if it's late and you're alone I walk onto Tudor Road and follow it as runs parallel. Doesn't matter where you are there's always a nobhead about.

:icon_eek:

They have found a body in the Grand Canal and think it might be this lad Phi Dillon :icon_sad:

It was all taped off this morning as I walked down. Had to go well out of my way. Was late for work. Wasn't annoyed until I walked past a group of about six blokes laughing and joking about it :icon_conf

I do believe it is almost impossible to see down there and the equipment doesnt always pick things up. Most finds are trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363