MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
it hasnt really sunk in that it all starts again tomorrow, and because of that i dont feel excited by it all :102:

The signing of Dickov reawakened some interest in me but I wouldn't say I'm gagging for it.........(go on fill your boots)

I'm getting more excited now and looking forward to tomorrow... happy to have the day off work so I can sit and watch the football that's on TV all day (although we won't really feature of course) and listen to the game on the radio.

Not as excited as usual though... I think because it's hard to get excited about the games we're playing this season. Excited by the prospect of us hopefully getting more wins than losses for a change though, and maybe even a few back to back wins!

Really looking forward to the big kick off now, I am sure that will have been knocked out of me come half time :icon_lol:

My line up would be :

Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs
Tunchev
Mattock

Gradel
Adams
Oakley (c)
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs
Henderson
Morrison
Weso
Dickov
Campbell

Really looking forward to the big kick off now, I am sure that will have been knocked out of me come half time :icon_lol:

My line up would be :

Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs
Tunchev
Mattock

Gradel
Adams
Oakley (c)
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Fecking Copycat

Fecking Copycat

I know but that is definitely the strongest line up IMO, except for when Dickov is match fit. I also agree, that this is not the time to adopt cautious team selections or tactics we must play our most productive attacking players and allow our supposed superior ability come to the fore, after the negative, dull and cautious shite that has been served up for the past 4 or 5 seasons, it would be nice to see a City side go out and play with no fear and be prepared to really have a go at the opposition, whilst we should respect all the teams we encounter we should fear no one.

I'm nervous more than excited now... suddenly realised that if we were to lose tomorrow, then it's a downer again until at least the next game. Only excited if we're going to win! Don't want to spend the week mourning a loss again... had enough of them in the last few seasons!

Just had a surge of pride, defiance, and excitement overtake me......C'MON CITY F*ING GET INTO 'EM.

There, that's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00