Tunchev
Hobbs
mattock

Gradel
Oakley
weso/kish
Dyer

Fryatt
DJ/Howard (the fact we have wingers should bring out the best in him but ive given him so many chances and am now growing tired of him but feel like we should have a big man up there)

3-1 to us.
weso
fryatt
adams

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Last time we played "The Dons" at the Walkers, a certain Paul Dickov scored a hat-trick!

two penos and a tap in, so it wasnt the most glorious!

I've so given up on Howard doing anything for the club, he was his normal useless self at the friendly against Birmingham City, after he went off at half time the game came alive, I hope he's not in the line up for Saturday's game, looking forward to the match but if Howard plays it will be the same ole same ole, I just wish he'd up his game.

Good Luck to all for the new season

Just because Stringer pronounces it like that doesn't mean you have to spell it that way :018:

Sounds like a meat firing device.

I remember Dickovs 2nd penalty, it was more than a bit iffy.

The crowd chanted "you do know what you are doing" at the ref...

We could do with a bit of that Luck this season.

First game is always a marker for the LCFC season, anything less than a win means a stagnating season, or worse. Even with Pearson confidence must still be fragile.

I've so given up on Howard doing anything for the club, he was his normal useless self at the friendly against Birmingham City, after he went off at half time the game came alive, I hope he's not in the line up for Saturday's game, looking forward to the match but if Howard plays it will be the same ole same ole, I just wish he'd up his game.

Good Luck to all for the new season
The frustrating thing is, he has shown he can still do it and at a higher level than this. He was devastating in that away game at West Brom where he scored a hat-trick. The "best team outside the Premier League" couldn't live with him at all. Three really good goals as well.

Now, if he can start reproducing that kind of form...

The frustrating thing is, he has shown he can still do it and at a higher level than this. He was devastating in that away game at West Brom where he scored a hat-trick. The "best team outside the Premier League" couldn't live with him at all. Three really good goals as well.

Now, if he can start reproducing that kind of form...

That's not how I saw it at the Hawthorns, West Brom had their worst performance ever, Howard looked crap initially and ended up with three goals but half the managers in the division would have taken him off before his first goal. I have never seen Howard look anything but lethargic at City but a new regime might change things (or not).

24 Hours away from the first game of the season....COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

NIGEL PEARSON'S.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673