MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MK Dons PMT

All we need to do is score more than them. Piece of piss really.

This time next week we should be top of the league.

We will win this game, maybe not by a hatful but we will definitely win it very comfortably.

I think the only possible questions in terms of selection are who will partner Tunchev and Clemence and whether Gradel or Adams will start on the right. For my money I would start with Gradel and Kishishev. Morrison/Hobbs is a 50-50, I'd be happy with either.

2-0 City

Hendo

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Mattock

Gradel
Kish
Oakley
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

2-0 City

Hendo

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Mattock

Gradel
Kish
Oakley
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

Thats my team right there

I think it will be the team that started against Crystal Palace: -

Hendo

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev
Mattock

Gradel
King
Oakley
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

I would prefer to see Adams in the center of midfield with Kishishev to break up play, but since Pearson has used Adams on the right all of the way through pre-seaon I don't think it wil happen.

I would also like to see Ashley Chambers coming off of the bench instead of Campbell, but I am not sure that will happen either.

Thats because Adams is not a central midfielder.

Here we go again, it's almost here!!!! First PMT of the season in the Mongie Leagues.

5-0 City.

Not sure on my preferred line up yet as I haven't seen any of the new bunch of halfwits play.

I can't remember when I was so excited about a new football season.

When I see our mouth watering potential line up it takes me back to the 1966 World Cup Final. Nigel has done a superb job in next to no time transforming a bunch of failures into a mighty all conquering football machine..... I just hope that we don't have Real Madrid coming sniffing round looking for better alternatives to Ronaldo.

2-0 me thinks not sure why though our opening game of the season is not normally a morale boosting start!!

We are nearly always shite first game, especially at home. MK Dons are no mugs, according to many reports they play good football and enjoy knocking it around.

I want to see this team determined to stop the rot at this club and if necessary sweat blood to grind out the win. If we can do it with knobs on all the better, but lets get 3 points on the board. 1-0. Scorer = any fecker.

we will lose 2-0. people will slate Pearson and the new signings. Mandaric will also receive negative chants. In all, a crap day. I look forward to it....

2-2 - Howard and Gradel with the goals.

I can't remember when I was so excited about a new football season.

When I see our mouth watering potential line up it takes me back to the 1966 World Cup Final. Nigel has done a superb job in next to no time transforming a bunch of failures into a mighty all conquering football machine..... I just hope that we don't have Real Madrid coming sniffing round looking for better alternatives to Ronaldo.

Bloody hell move over Statler and Waldorf. Here comes Holiday Inn.

Where does it say he'll be in the team?

Last paragraph. For some reason I can't copy it, but it says he'll go straight into the squad for saturday.

Edit - ok, I see your point. Squad not necessarily meaning first 11...

Last edited:

First time ever I'm going to the first home game.

Nice one SwedeFox. I'm coming across for the game myself with my girlfriend and her twin boys (first Leicester game for the kids) .

Just talked to Peter Jones at the club and he said there was another party from Sweden coming so I guessed it would be you. I think they are going to sort out a tour of the ground for us?

No doubt we'll see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670