MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
im amazed at how long this has taken... with so many people on this forum saying they have "information" from reliable "sources" from people inside the club, im not having a go at anyone in particular but a few people on here have said the deal will be done etc within a short amount of time, yet it just hasn't been completed either people are just b*llsh*tting or they have just recieved false information..

Yeah where has Newton gone??? :102: :confused:

Could be an interesting day on Monday.

It said on RL this afternoon that James Johnson (the LCFC Director who resigned) is doing an interview on Radio Leicester, some on the breakfast show, full interview on the phone in.

You're right - it was fascinating, a real in-sight into the intricate business that is LCFC........

I can't think what possesed him to do an interview, he had no valid points and for once Barber did a good job.

This bit looks new

He told the Leicester Mercury: "It is becoming a bit ridiculous now. In fact, I have lost three transfer targets I had an eye on who might have made a difference.

"January is going by and when I look at what needs to be done it is very frustrating.

"It has taken four months already. I could have bought London Bridge in that time."

Chairman Andrew Taylor insists there are just one or two minor details to be resolved before the deal can be completed.

"We have had all the information we require. There are just a couple of small, inconsequential issues to be sorted out," he explained.

"I felt that suggesting last week as the end of it was a bit unrealistic but we are very close now and the next few days should see the end of the process

I do hope so.

Unfortunately, I believe LCFC is so utterly hopeless that they could mess up anything - we all know M.M. wants the club for practically nothing - but that's what its worth.

And all we have got today is further evidence that no one else of any significance wants to get involved - but everytime we appear to get near a deal, the same tired old rubbish starts to appear about 'rival bids' ' other consortiums' etc etc......... for goodness sake prove the cynics like me to be wrong. Show you can do at least one thing right by stepping aside without more messing about and let the club have a chance of moving forward.

I do hope so.

Unfortunately, I believe LCFC is so utterly hopeless that they could mess up anything - we all know M.M. wants the club for practically nothing - but that's what its worth.

And all we have got today is further evidence that no one else of any significance wants to get involved - but everytime we appear to get near a deal, the same tired old rubbish starts to appear about 'rival bids' ' other consortiums' etc etc......... for goodness sake prove the cynics like me to be wrong. Show you can do at least one thing right by stepping aside without more messing about and let the club have a chance of moving forward.

When? - apart from you and one or two thers on here I can't recall anyone raising this recently. Certainly not anyone "in the know".

Last edited:
When? - apart from you and one or two thers on here I can't recall anyone raising this recently. Certainly not anyone "in the know".

Sorry OG but I think you need to pay a bit more heed......I draw your attention to the comments and speculation concerning the JJ interview, where it was nudge nudge wink wink "this could be very interesting".

Instead we get just a mild piece of bitterness from a good supporter of the club - but one who obviously has no intention of being the ralllying point for a rival bid.

I just think that we have a number of 'insiders' who are not enjoying an outsider taking over 'their' club but have no intention and/ or capacity to do anything about it. Then we have the FT who have - in my opinion been wretched throughout the whole business - who are on the one hand pretending to be really serious and on the other trying to show off by innuendo and the dropping out of bits and pieces.

For goodness sake this should all be sorted by now; a new owner in and changes starting - e.g. moving on the existing 'manager' so we get someone in with something about him.

I draw your attention to the comments and speculation concerning the JJ interview

none of which came from the FT

it was nudge nudge wink wink "this could be very interesting".

how was it nudge, nudge, wink, wink? It was simply a statement of fact, well that's how I read it anyways.
They simply informed that he would be giving an interview, nothing else was implied.

To be fair the FT did state that Monday could be very interesting, however as to the rest of the rumour and speculation that came from posters.

They did nothing to quell the rumours though, they had every oppotunity to do so. I didn't find the ranting of an ex director interesting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669