MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Andrew Taylor had millions, I would happily see him as the chairman, he seems to be the only person (including MM) who has seemed to be diplomatic and entirely professional through all this, top bloke, plus instrumental in it happening at all

plus one other.......

If MM doesnt buy our club for whatever reason i will not be happy and will personally start or join with a riot.. we best not have fecked this up :mad:

well... ok maybe not a riot but wont be happy :icon_roll

Comments from MM:

"Sometimes you have to close your eyes on some of the things because football doesn't always bring the clean-cut situation in a business sense.

"I'd like to get it done one way or the other as this is not what I anticipated.

"It's not at my end. It is something I need to overcome and I wasn't quite aware of"

Confused ???

My favourite Charachter from Neighbours, his passing saw the beginning of the end of the original Neighbours cast. It's never been the same since he passed on.

I had this pic a few months ago and just felt like reviving it. Coincidentally he is now appearing in Ugly Betty

Paul Robinson has been back in it now for quite some time, wasn't he in it at the start? Although I haven't got a clue as Neighbours has been going longer than I have, it could quite easily be a new actor!
Neighbours is the best thing on TV by the way!! :icon_cool

It most certainly is. Did you see it today? ;)

Not yet, was busy posting stuff I sold on ebay and got back half-way through it! Thank God there are two showings of it as it is sometimes hard to be awake for the 'morning' showing of it!! :icon_bigg :081:
Roll on 17:35, although have you noticed it is always on 5 minutes late?

Last edited:
Paul Robinson has been back in it now for quite some time, wasn't he in it at the start? Although I haven't got a clue as Neighbours has been going longer than I have, it could quite easily be a new actor!
Neighbours is the best thing on TV by the way!! :icon_cool
Paul Robinson is still the original Paul Robinson, and he is the last remaining of the original cast, until somebody else returns. Harold died for a number of years but then returned alive and well, but he wasn't in it right from the start.

I watched the very first one and it was during school holidays. I was gutted when I returned to school because it wan't on at night times. But I used to tape each one and it was only a short time after that that it was on at night

Don't watch it now though

You don't know what your missing then Melton! It's full of 'high class comedy' and some top notch totty! Not to mention the great standard of acting!!

.....Neighbours is the best thing on TV by the way and in no way means that I'm gay just because I like womens programmes, now then, where did I leave my knitting...

whatever rocks your boat :icon_conf

whatever rocks your boat :icon_conf

Found it now, almost finished knitting that tank-top with the Power Rangers on it you PM'd me about. Will send that, then get started on the Thomas The Tank Engine hat and mittens you asked for as well! :icon_wink

Found it now, almost finished knitting that tank-top with the Power Rangers on it you PM'd me about. Will send that, then get started on the Thomas The Tank Engine hat and mittens you asked for as well! :icon_wink

I think it was Foxello that asked for them.... ;)

don't forget about the fireman Sam balaclava

don't forget about the fireman Sam balaclava

OK, but I doubt I will get them finished today. What Not To Wear is on UKTV Style soon and then after that I have got last weeks Loose Women to catch up on thanks to Sky+! :icon_cool

OK, but I doubt I will get them finished today. What Not To Wear is on UKTV Style soon and then after that I have got last weeks Loose Women to catch up on thanks to Sky+! :icon_cool

Now that is taking it too far......sad fecker. :018: :icon_wink

Do you know if JJ represents plan B if Mandaric does walk away ???

Milan Mandaric faces a rival bid for control of Leicester City. Former Director James Johnson is behind a consortium aiming to derail the Mandaric bid and seize control of the Championship side, Johnson will begin his campaign by declaring his intentions on local radio.

source http://football-rumours.com/index.htm

It did not take long for it to appear :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00