MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM unhappy at 'ridiculous' delays!!

He said: "It is becoming a bit ridiculous now. January is going by and when I look at what needs to be done it is very frustrating.

"In fact, I have lost three transfer targets I had an eye on who might have made a difference. It has taken four months already, I could have bought a London bridge in that time!

"It is still in the hands of the lawyers and I don't want to point the finger at anyone.

"Let's be patient. There are still a few things to be done over the next couple of days and I am optimistic it will finally all be over."

what could be causing the delay, and if its something on the boards side, I hope they are proud of themselves!

he seems to like the phrases ' im not pointing the finger' 'im not blaming anyone' etc

he seems to like the phrases ' im not pointing the finger' 'im not blaming anyone' etc
We all know what that means though. "The people I'm dealing with are a bunch of cnuts, I can't say this in public though as they don't have many toys left to throw out of their pram, once they've all been thrown out, they will call the deal off"

To the Foxes trust, does it still seem like it could be announced on Thursday? Or is that unrealistic?

melts! is that Jim Robinson (aka Alan dale) in your siggy
slightly off topic i know!!

We all know what that means though. "The people I'm dealing with are a bunch of cnuts, I can't say this in public though as they don't have many toys left to throw out of their pram, once they've all been thrown out, they will call the deal off"

:icon_bigg but i thought the latest setback was on mms side and not the clubs :102:

:icon_bigg but i thought the latest setback was on mms side and not the clubs :102:
I only heard that from one source though.

It seems to me that MM is being a gentleman by not getting involved in the "It's them" debate, the people involved within the club don't appear to be behaving so well and are all to happy to blame others with the "It's both parties" or "It's not us" lines

You mean you don't know Alex?:icon_conf

I accept the feeling that we may have mucked about a bit on the deal, but I don't buy the 'it's all LCFC's fault' at all. I, for one, am glad we have a board in place who are scrupulous to any investment. I also think that the latest slow-up has been as much a part of his issue as ours.

Our club very nearly died, let us not forget that. It's of no surprise to me that our accounts are all over the place, no surprise to a high-level business man of MM either which is why a) he's getting a good deal and b) it's taking his law/accounts teams longer to sort than, say, a club like Derby County who's accounts have been regular.

This deal will be done this week. From what I hear the true hero is not MM yet, but Andrew Taylor, who has personally worked on this and allegedly saved it when MM wanted to walk a while ago. Taylor will, I hope, get recognition of his efforts to not only save the club, but propel it forwards.

what made u pick him in your avatar?
My favourite Charachter from Neighbours, his passing saw the beginning of the end of the original Neighbours cast. It's never been the same since he passed on.

I had this pic a few months ago and just felt like reviving it. Coincidentally he is now appearing in Ugly Betty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670