Mmmmmmassive news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why post then, if you cant say anything? :icon_roll

cos so many were taking the p*ss out of what stringer said and if my info is correct, thats not fair. he deserves a lot of what he gets on here but in this instance, that may not be the case.

if i've been wound up, you can take the p out of me tomorrow, no problem.

anyway, off to bed - the morning isn't so far away.

cos so many were taking the p*ss out of what stringer said and if my info is correct, thats not fair. he deserves a lot of what he gets on here but in this instance, that may not be the case.

So you're still saying nothing, but posting anyway.... :icon_roll

I am only aware of three flavours of monster munch, what are the four? Would be Mmmmmmassive news if true though.

It's Owen, isn't it

I've heard we might be considering changing our name? Maybe to Leicester Fosse

On may the 5th we will be asked to vote for either AV, LC, LF or HDMI

What!! No USB? ... Unthinkable.

Did they say WHEN tomorrow to expect this mmmmmmmmmassive news? Will I be able to see it before I go to work in the morning?

And how "mmmmmmmmmmmassive" are we talking I wonder? Maybe it's Michael Morrison coming back, we all know how massive he is

i have heard something via the club and i'm sworn to secrecy. trust me, if true, its not a ten, its an eleven !!

This closeness to the Club St Albans Fox has or someone he knows on the inside he has mentioned before as can be seen below.
We also had this from him about Sven and further down about who he fancied as manager just after Megson left.

Roll on tomorrow morning when we will find out what this massive news is. I hope that it's all worth it!
what does sven know about 'ugly' football required to escape the championship ?

sousa wanted to play pretty but without a premiership squad, thats impossible in this league.

sven will make a similar mistake. (and will be a lot more expensive to get rid of).

would rather see sean o'driscoll than sven.

our squad is good enough to challenge for the play offs - even from our current position. however, it will only do so if we stop trying to be arsenal and remember how we achieved what we did last season. pretty football rarely gets you anywhere in the championship.

MON will NOT come with MM as chairman.

i stated on here many many months ago that Warnock was interviewed by MM and declared he wasnt interested when he found that he wouldnt have say over transfer dealings. apart from the fact that the whole thing would have been a car crash waiting to happen of course.

i dont believe MM has run a club in the third tier - maybe this will be his level and his meddling will be rewarded this year?? doubt it though.

forgive me but you are wrong - maybe not technically - i mean he didnt turn up at the walkers with his briefcase, suit and a shiny pair of shoes but MM spoke with him on the phone on more than one occasion and it was Warnocks decision that things went no further.

at last it seems others have cottoned on to whats been happening at OUR football club. if MM hadn't come we'd have likely been relegated last year due to entering admin so we'd still have been in league 1, just a season sooner. however, unless things change it could get even worse ..........

the largest sums of money being spent at our club is the 'hush money' that the departing managers take on their exit. i have a suspicion that IH wont be bought off so easily. its hard for a manager to admit that he's not been allowed to do his job and done nothing about it. IH might just have the balls to do it...

yea, yea, yea ............ heard it all before ........ just hearsay. however, i was told of the content of one of the 'interviews' for our new manager via a close friend of one of those interviewees: the discussion was rather short when it became apparent that Mr Chairman intended to veto any signings that he wasn't in agreement with; that Mr Chairman wanted a very active role in the day to day decision making relating to team affairs.

if we remember the apparent struggle to get a 'decent' manager in last month, given our chairman's 'record' in this area, it makes sense that we will only get a 'journeyman' such as Royle. i think many posters on here are going to be very dissapointed when the new man is revealed.

lets face it - there are plenty of better managers out there than Megson which makes it all the more incredible that Gartside wants him. i have a worry and its that there is so much bad press at the moment on radio that Gartside might have second thoughts ............... i suppose we would have to take megson back or pay off his contract. this could get messy but if it doesn't i would happily setttle for Dowie/Holloway/Ince though i would prefer a bit of experience as we need to steady the ship.
:icon_eek:

About Warnock again
simple answer - he's been offered the job twice. (i have this on very good authority). the first was at the end of last season..........try and work out when the second would have been??
the only encouraging thing from this would appear to be the fact that at least the chairman isn't only offering the job to a 'yes man'.

however, how likely is it that any self respecting experienced manager would get involved with such a egotistical chairman. (still love him for ploughing his money in and he really does want to make us great)

Last edited:
It's only going to be confirmation that we're playing Real Madrid at home in a friendly, so you can forget all this Michael Owen bollocks.

Last edited:
It's only going to be confirmation that we're playing Real Madrid at home in a friendly, so you can forget all this Michael Owen bollocks.

Fail to see how a meaningless friendly can possibly be described as massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669