MM's mum's delaying the takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oh crikey

If she croaks we will miss the Transfer Window:icon_roll :102:

Official Statement

Leicester City have today sent their best wishes to Milan Mandaric after news emerged that his mother has been taken ill.

Mandaric has flown out of the country to comfort his mother, and as a result of that discussions with the Club have been put on 'temporary hold'.

A statement from Mandaric's advisors said: "Due to personal and unforeseen circumstances Milan Mandaric's ongoing negotiations with LCFC have had to be put on temporary hold.

"Milan flew to Europe this morning to be with his 86-year-old mother who has been taken seriously ill in hospital.

"Unfortunately her condition remains unstable and Milan would ask and appreciate people to respect his privacy at a time of worrying personal concern."

A Club Spokesman added: "On behalf of everyone connected with Leicester City Football Club, the Board of Directors, management, players, staff and supporters would like to send their good wishes to Milan Mandaric and his family at this difficult time."

A further statement will follow as and when appropriate.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10274~970298,00.html

Wonder what/when this further statement will be....

This is the biggest crock of shit ive ever heard, hes pulled out. Simple as that.

As you can see, Duzza has very little compassion ...

I did wonder if that was what the last sentence means. Then again it could just be a poorly phrased version of the bit in all previous statements where they say 'we'll update you when appropriate' then don't say anything for 2 months...

quality hf :icon_lol:

I'm just it working out now,if she goes before the weekend...funeral Monday/Tuesday...he could be back for Wednesday....it's too close to call:102: If she hangs on til next week we are fecked bigtime:icon_sad:

I'm just it working out now,if she goes before the weekend...funeral Monday/Tuesday...he could be back for Wednesday....it's too close to call:102: If she hangs on til next week we are fecked bigtime:icon_sad:

If Milan doesnt stay for the sherry and salmon sarnies after I reckon we could still have it in the bag in time :icon_lol:

Last edited:

post of the year :icon_lol: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670