Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
non commital on the style of football we will play

Last edited:
Admits Cort is a gamble because of his injuries, but thinks he can push him hard enough to do well.

Haha, he made Ricky Sappleton race him in the street in London to prove he was committed!

if the acadamey are good enough they get their chance:023:

liking everything this guy is saying.

Im 100% happier with this guys passion and commitment compared to what we have had.

non commital on the style of football we will play

That's a good thing.... We should never be committed to just one style of play. Do we remember Mark McGhee's total football?

Yes, we haven't seen anything anywhere near as entertaining since then.

Yeah I remember sitting in the double decker lower when we were at home to Wimbledon. It was the last five minutes, the scores were level, and Micky Whitlow - Ahoof the ball forward type of full-back if ever there was one - stands on the ball for two minutes and then rolls a perfect slide-rule sideways pass straight to Dean Holdsworth and we lose the game......

Yeah I remember sitting in the double decker lower when we were at home to Wimbledon. It was the last five minutes, the scores were level, and Micky Whitlow - Ahoof the ball forward type of full-back if ever there was one - stands on the ball for two minutes and then rolls a perfect slide-rule sideways pass straight to Dean Holdsworth and we lose the game......

Fantastic player, possibly my favourite ever.

C'mon MA, give us something here... any new signings this week? Just anything about transfers... please?

Someone open up a Pie 'n' Mash stall near the ground.... in Martin, Adrian Whitbread and young Ricky I'm sure you you've got three avid customers.... Oh and if I ever pop back for a game i'll spend the odd dollar too :)

I think MA has something against the letter 'H'. :):):)

I know talk on its own counts for absolutely nothing but I love his positivity. He talked of 'striding' forward next May and he doesn't accept mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669