moan in.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
'barber played by - brown nose'

Oi, oi, oi. That's pretty fecking insulting that. It's not like I'm a half-wit spouting bullshite is it?

Is it?

Oi, oi, oi. That's pretty fecking insulting that. It's not like I'm a half-wit spouting bullshite is it?

Is it?

If you are I reckon you should apply for the managers job.A lot of those on the shortlist fit that description

Is it?

Not on the same level as Barber ;)

Then he must be under no illusion as what we think of him on here!

I bet his Mum tells him that the hatred and general loathing is part of the job and anyone would get their fare share. But she's wrong. We all hate him cos he's a genuine 100% tosspot.

Meanwhile she sends in another bit of fan mail to the gormless prick.

Think what happens if Milan gets fed up now. We have signed enough players to set up our own league. The wage bill must look like the national debt of a small African country.

Thats fairly well known fact. It was MM or nothing.

Is it?
We wouldn't have signed the players that we have, but I'm not sure we would have gone out of business.

Is it?
We wouldn't have signed the players that we have, but I'm not sure we would have gone out of business.

Why do you think the baord were so keen to get something done, they had no choice!

I know from a leading shareholder at the time that we were close to going out of business. Why do you think it didn't cost MM much up front to buy the shares?

Why do you think the baord were so keen to get something done, they had no choice!

I know from a leading shareholder at the time that we were close to going out of business. Why do you think it didn't cost MM much up front to buy the shares?

Because the club was worth f*ck all & was in debt.

That isn't the same as being about to go out of business.

LCFC would not have gone into administration without MM coming in. True they would have had very little money but they weren't going bust - what MM did was kick start the spending again with his cash (or loans). Thats why the board backed him not because they were goiung bus - but because they could do anything other than tread water financially and league one may have loomed.

LCFC close to administration before MM took over?
This was mentioned few times.

Thats fairly well known fact. It was MM or nothing.

Since when has this been a fact? I don't recall it ever being mentioned at the time of the takeover. Strange that this 'fact' has only come to light when MM needs to deflect some criticism away from his sacking of MA.

Since when has this been a fact? I don't recall it ever being mentioned at the time of the takeover. Strange that this 'fact' has only come to light when MM needs to deflect some criticism away from his sacking of MA.

I mentioned it about 8 months a go on this forum. This has nothing to do ith MM looking to deflect some crticism.

All this is is a load of scaremongering.

We were never going bust. I have been assured by someone at the club that that was not going to happen if the Milan deal fell through. At the very worst I believe there was talk of floating the club and issuing more shares to raise extra cash, but this was just one of the mooted possibilities for raising a similar sum to the figures Milan was proposing to inject into the club.

The notion that it was Milan or no LCFC is laughable and if anyone here has been told that they have been lied to.

I mentioned it about 8 months a go on this forum. This has nothing to do ith MM looking to deflect some crticism.

2 or 3 others did too, and each time it was pointed out by others not to be a likely prospect. But because it kept getting mentioned it has become embedded as a "fact" in people's minds.

Last edited:
so you would have took the gamble :102:

That isn't my point Biff, I think Milan was a gamble worth taking whilst at the same time knowing he isn't an altruistic Knight riding in on a white charger.

I just find it amazing what people decide to take onboard as absolute nailed-on facts on the back of hearsay, rumour or opinion.

That isn't my point Biff, I think Milan was a gamble worth taking whilst at the same time knowing he isn't an altruistic Knight riding in on a white charger.

I just find it amazing what people decide to take onboard as absolute nailed-on facts on the back of hearsay, rumour or opinion.

ive wrote to humpthesink in the past about putting in some dough but got no reply.at least milan has stuck to his guns and put his money where is mouth is. why people have to drag up the past (admin) i dont know, its gone lets move on :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669