Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
doesn't matter to me as long as all the fans who use the various messageboards get the opportunity to have their chance as well.

besides,,,they already have my phone number so i won't be putting my name forward...;)

Anybody can e-mail him, think Foxestalk may have been targeted to attract a younger audience.

They want new voices, so those who have appeared in the past may not get a call for now. Hence why Leigh appeared from the Trust tonight

Cheers for your kind words folks, nothing like a good spirited bunch of Leicester fans being supportive to some whom have just had the bottle to go onto a radio show to speak their minds on the current situation at our club.

fcukcov, my judgement of you thus far after knowing you for many minutes is that you're a total twat.

Coming from the greaser that is Sam.

just like to point out that i was making more reference to the presenter than the actual fans in the studio.(although the Leicester accent does make people sound a bit thick, me included)

I knew there was a reason why I never take a blind bit of noticed of this 'forum' what a load of bitter and twisted cock arses you are! Dear God, at least on Foxes Talk (im not a chav btw and neither is Cobbo) people have a modicum of respect for each other.

I look forward to hearing your 'words of wisdom' on the next phone in.

Always thought that Cobbo aka Sam was one of the best posters on the 'other' forum. I'll go and have a listen...

Ah - I thought it was going to be a "listen again" deal but the link was to listen to Radio Leicester live.

I'm not listening to that cheesy morning show crap for anybody! :icon_sad:

DesertFox said:
Always thought that Cobbo aka Sam was one of the best posters on the 'other' forum. I'll go and have a listen...

aye but his avatar makes him look like a rent boy at a star trek convention. (just kidding i don't know you, it could be red dwarf)

Rayvon said:
aye but his avatar makes him look like a rent boy at a star trek convention. (just kidding i don't know you, it could be red dwarf)

Cobbo is usually a voice of reason in an otherwise forum devoid of intelligence (well bar 3-4 others) but his photo is camper than Butlins.

I like the fact this is the cynical older persons forum rather than arguments changing when the wind changes direction. On t'other forum before we went to Norway and won 5-1 we were doomed, then we were going to be champions, then a 5-1 reverse, or whatever it was, we were worse off than under Adams, then we did ok against Celtic and we were going to be alright, maybe play-offs etc etc

Nothing wrong with it if that floats your boat but it's tedious to me.

Cobbo said:
Cheers for your kind words folks, nothing like a good spirited bunch of Leicester fans being supportive to some whom have just had the bottle to go onto a radio show to speak their minds on the current situation at our club.

fcukcov, my judgement of you thus far after knowing you for many minutes is that you're a total twat.

Coming from the greaser that is Sam.

i thought you came across as quite positive about the season. although your voice is TOO quiet! speak up man.:icon_lol:

the other bloke was more so though,but then he had been more pre-season matches so had more to go on than you i suppose.

i hope they realise some of us post on other places they do.....

besides,i won't hear a word said against Sam cos he's a top lad,and like he said, at least he had the bottle to go on the show,there's plenty i know who don't mind spouting their opinion but won't do it on the radio/tv.

stez said:
babylon et al, what a lovely people you are

Excuse me.... what the fu*k have I said you prick!!! I call that place chav talk and this place talking bollocks. I post on both so what is your ****ing problem!!!!!!!!!

a calm down!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

There's nothing like a bit of friendly banter. Lets face it, Foxestalk will never be as good as talkingballs. It's just impossible. The members of foxestalk may be more proactive when it comes to doing things like shit-in's and getting on the moan-ins but when it comes to posting power and witticisms they are light years behind. :038:

Joe_Fox said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

There's nothing like a bit of friendly banter. Lets face it, Foxestalk will never be as good as talkingballs. It's just impossible. The members of foxestalk may be more proactive when it comes to doing things like shit-in's and getting on the moan-ins but when it comes to posting power and witticisms they are light years behind. :038:

Sorry, forgot to say, Blue Army

Check out chav Talk... I have a whole thread on how i'm a cnut.

Cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673