Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgruntled of Grantham said:
Lets just get one or two things straight here. Babylon I did not send you an 'abusive' text please re-read what was said.
I go on a football phone in and get my character slated even though you lot dont know me from 'Adam' why? Ok I made a couple of **** ups but could you do any better?
The guy put me on the spot when he knew perfectly well Id only been the Celtic game.
Please dont have a go at Sam he could knock all of you in a cocked hat in the niceness stakes and he knows his stuff so there really is no need to personally insult him. Why is there this hatred of Foxes Talk on here? Forgive my ignorance but please tell me, its a question ive always wanted answering.
I am not a chav, there must be about 5 'proper' chavs on FT and one of those never posts on there anymore out of a total over over 1000 registered posters.
As for slagging me off, ill be in The Soar Point watching the Sheff United game if any of you want to discuss my 'cluenessness' with me face to face because I bet you a pound to a penny none of you would say disparaging remarks to my.
AND
Im still waiting for A N Person who have totally misconstude my comments on yet another forum to call me an 'idiot' to my face....naming no names....

Have a good day all

No but you sent a text having a go still. OUT OF ORDER. It's a football forum I called a name.... oh no.

Disgruntled of Grantham said:
Lets just get one or two things straight here. Babylon I did not send you an 'abusive' text please re-read what was said.
I go on a football phone in and get my character slated even though you lot dont know me from 'Adam' why? Ok I made a couple of **** ups but could you do any better?
The guy put me on the spot when he knew perfectly well Id only been the Celtic game.
Please dont have a go at Sam he could knock all of you in a cocked hat in the niceness stakes and he knows his stuff so there really is no need to personally insult him. Why is there this hatred of Foxes Talk on here? Forgive my ignorance but please tell me, its a question ive always wanted answering.
I am not a chav, there must be about 5 'proper' chavs on FT and one of those never posts on there anymore out of a total over over 1000 registered posters.
As for slagging me off, ill be in The Soar Point watching the Sheff United game if any of you want to discuss my 'cluenessness' with me face to face because I bet you a pound to a penny none of you would say disparaging remarks to my.
AND
Im still waiting for A N Person who have totally misconstude my comments on yet another forum to call me an 'idiot' to my face....naming no names....

Have a good day all

Chill out Katy, I think it's all got a bit out of hand. There is plenty of room for both fourms to co-exit with a nice bit of banter thrown in for good measure.

It should never get personal and some people have over stepped the mark. As the best poster on this board :)icon_lol: ;) ) I will apologise for them.

I for one thought you were quite amusing and it sounded like there was a good atmosphere in the studio.

Smashing username too.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
its getting ridiculously petty now move on forget it

I want an apology.

My forums better than your forum though.

Quite honestly I could'nt give a monkeys about anyone's feelings on here or on the other one. Cobbo looks as gay as a wire coathanger on his photo, alot of the time the posters on foxestalk talk absolute arse and in my opinion the majority have kids opinions.

On here, there is a lot of whining, negativity, laughs and good banter. I prefer it here cause for every thread that winds up turning into a double entendre marathon between HF, JF, lazzer, MK and Homer there is a few that make me laugh out loud or make me think.

neither of which happens on foxestalk/chavtalk/chavchat/emoworld/gayphotochat/kidscorner whatever you want to call it IN MY OPINION, which in many ways is fact.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i dont think you are going to get one babs let bygones be bygones eh :102: :056:

I just find the shit I have got amazing for calling a forum a name.

beaumontfox said:
i hope new users to the internet who might want to post on EITHER forum haven't decided to today...cos reading all this rubbish might well put them off!

To be fair most of the stuff on these forums is rubbish anyway - except my stuff of course - that's genuine class (or an anagram of Alec Guinness if you prefer.)

beaumontfox said:
you ain't the only one who calls FT that though,so why pick you out,and i haven't seen you post anything derogatory towards Sam or the others who were on last night.

EXACTLY... this is why i'm pissed off by it all. I'm the big bad wolf for no reason.

DurhamFox said:
I think it's all got a bit out of hand. There is plenty of room for both fourms to co-exit with a nice bit of banter thrown in for good measure.

Durham, this must be the first time 'its' been 'out of hand' for a while. :icon_lol:

I also agree that both forums can co-exit. :102:

Dunc said:
My forums better than your forum though.

Quite honestly I could'nt give a monkeys about anyone's feelings on here or on the other one. Cobbo looks as gay as a wire coathanger on his photo, alot of the time the posters on foxestalk talk absolute arse and in my opinion the majority have kids opinions.

On here, there is a lot of whining, negativity, laughs and good banter. I prefer it here cause for every thread that winds up turning into a double entendre marathon between HF, JF, lazzer, MK and Homer there is a few that make me laugh out loud or make me think.

neither of which happens on foxestalk/chavtalk/chavchat/emoworld/gayphotochat/kidscorner whatever you want to call it IN MY OPINION, which in many ways is fact.

As you know im fairly new round here but im with Dunc on this one. Ive read the other one before choosing and decided that this one was the better option to post on.:038:

Babylon said:
EXACTLY... this is why i'm pissed off by it all. I'm the big bad wolf for no reason.

Hey Babylon - An angry text is nothing - when I posted a rabbit recipe I got about 10 e-mails to a private address saying that I was going to get beaten up and I was a ***** ***** ********** ********* *******!

I know who it was - hence the feud.

If you want revenge I suggest putting the text number all over the internet. Crazy Frog will take it from there.:icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Hey Babylon - An angry text is nothing - when I posted a rabbit recipe I got about 10 e-mails to a private address saying that I was going to get beaten up and I was a ***** ***** ********** ********* *******!

I know who it was - hence the feud.

If you want revenge I suggest putting the text number all over the internet. Crazy Frog will take it from there.:icon_lol:

It's over i'm not bothered now my anger has calmed.

I think I sent 11 emails actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670