Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
oh gawd........

you just want to be the spoon don't you Joe??

stirring it all the time!:081:

Wind the bumper. :038:

Babylon said:
It's over i'm not bothered now my anger has calmed.

I think I sent 11 emails actually.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Loving it.

Maybe some of you need to refresh yourself about what has been said over the duration of this long and painful thread. You know full well babylon that the 'beef' isnt about what you called another forum. BF, love, I know you know Sam well and we all agree he is a top bloke, so why did you think I was referring to you?

Can this just be laid to rest now?

i wasn't meaning me mate...was saying it wasn't everyone having a pop!
obviously you'd both know it wouldn't be me as i know Sam!

i thought all three of you did ok on there. not easy is it?? sitting in the studio having to speak to the county!

Disgruntled of Grantham said:
You know full well babylon that the 'beef' isnt about what you called another forum.

So why the text message and cnut thread???? Slag the others off who called you names. I didn't even see them until this morning.

ok so i can't go and a get a cuppa yet then,in case i miss something....:icon_eek:

Babs,best thing to do is leave this now,cos it's just going to keep winding everyone up and things might be said which shouldn't be. and it';ll keep snowballing into something which shouldn't even big this big an issue in the first place.

Ok ok i agree lets all have a group hug

beaumontfox said:
i wasn't meaning me mate...was saying it wasn't everyone having a pop!
obviously you'd both know it wouldn't be me as i know Sam!

i thought all three of you did ok on there. not easy is it?? sitting in the studio having to speak to the county!

I know, it wasnt aimed at you, I think most of have been guilty of overeacting (note I say most :icon_lol:) over this.

beaumontfox said:
awwwwwwwww.

errr would you mind lowering your arms fcukcov...i don't want a whiff of your B.O. thanks...

a look lets not start another fight.

Anyway how did you know about my BO problem?:102:

beaumontfox said:
not easy is it?? sitting in the studio having to speak to the county!

It's a piece of piss.

I don't know what the problem is. We are all Leicester fans so what does it matter which forum we post on - just because one forum is better than another doesn't mean that the lesser of the forums is crap, well not totally anyway.

Disgruntled of Grantham said:
I know, it wasnt aimed at you, I think most of have been guilty of overeacting (note I say most :icon_lol:) over this.

it's been interesting watching i have to say!

see how easy it is for things to steamroll into more than it should?

if this had been in a pub there would either have been a punch up by now or someone would be buying a round of drinks.....not me cos i'm skint...

fcukcov said:
Ok ok i agree lets all have a group hug

Cue the return of Homer. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
It's a piece of piss.

I don't know what the problem is. We are all Leicester fans so what does it matter which forum we post on - just because one forum is better than another doesn't mean that the lesser of the forums is crap, well not totally anyway.

not the first time it's not Joe!! not when you are a shy person to begin with!(ahem)
it's gets a lot easier the more you do these things though;)

anyways i agree with your last bit. doesn't matter wherer we all post as long as we support the same team!

Joe_Fox said:
Cue the return of Homer. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I said group not gay...oh god here we go again another arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669