Molly Badham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be the first at the auction to buy, preferabaly, a monkey. I want one that was in the teabag adverts so I can dress him and send him to the shops to get me things.

there weren't any monkeys in the teabag adverts

:102:

:)

The zoo hasn’t belonged to molly for a number of years now. (It isn’t even called Twycross anymore, it’s the World Primate Centre) The new owners seem to me to be doing a hell of a lot to improve the place and construction work is constantly going on. If your think twycross is a bad zoo you should go to Dudley, that zoo should have been shut down years ago.

Twycross is still called Twycross Zoo and as far as I imagine, it always will be.

The World Primate Centre is the status it's been given and has been upgraded. It's allowed to use the words "World Primate Centre" in it's marketing, but it hasn't had a name change.

Last edited:
Twycross is still called Twycross Zoo and as far as I imagine, it always will be.

The World Primate Centre is the status it's been given and has been upgraded. It's allowed to use the words "World Primate Centre" in it's marketing, but it hasn't had a name change.

I started the most boring thread ever FACT!!! Cant we talk about space:icon_roll.

Aha, I see, so when you posted the link to the Twycross website it was actually a cunning ruse?
A ruse so cunning that only a complete ****ing imbecile would fail to see it for what it is?

Aha, I see, so when you posted the link to the Twycross website it was actually a cunning ruse?
A ruse so cunning that only a complete ****ing imbecile would fail to see it for what it is?
:icon_lol:

I have been accused of cunning ruses before, if ever you instigate a ruse, make sure it's cunning.

When they find it:icon_wink

Oh yeah, there is that I s'pose, fair dues.

But if Pluto & Eris are dwarf planets then surely we have to count them as well?

If there were 10 people in a room & 2 of them were dwarves you wouldn't say there are only 8 people in the room.

Oh yeah, there is that I s'pose, fair dues.

But if Pluto & Eris are dwarf planets then surely we have to count them as well?

If there were 10 people in a room & 2 of them were dwarves you wouldn't say there are only 8 people in the room.

I would.
Bloody dwarves.

Anybody been to the National Space Centre?

I've heard it's shite :102:

My sister went and there was the guy who played Darth Vader and Warwick Davis from Willow.
If that's shite then I don't want to know what good is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48