Molly Badham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, there is that I s'pose, fair dues.

But if Pluto & Eris are dwarf planets then surely we have to count them as well?

If there were 10 people in a room & 2 of them were dwarves you wouldn't say there are only 8 people in the room.

Ceres is also a dwarf planet. So 8 planets and the 3 dwarf planets:biggrin:

Last edited:
Twycross is still called Twycross Zoo and as far as I imagine, it always will be.

The World Primate Centre is the status it's been given and has been upgraded. It's allowed to use the words "World Primate Centre" in it's marketing, but it hasn't had a name change.

As far as I can see they have changed all the signs outside to world primate centre and seem to be getting as far as possible away from the twycross name.

I would.
Bloody dwarves.

Easy tiger, power to the pygmies:icon_wink

minimerapsr0ap5.gif

As far as I can see they have changed all the signs outside to world primate centre and seem to be getting as far as possible away from the twycross name.
Is this not the new sign then :102:

Zoo%20Logo.gif

Is this not the new sign then :102:

Zoo%20Logo.gif

Look your probably right but I had heard they were changing the name and trying to drop the Twycross Zoo bit for a number of reasons. I cant be arsed to argue with you so you win.

Look your probably right but I had heard they were changing the name and trying to drop the Twycross Zoo bit for a number of reasons. I cant be arsed to argue with you so you win.
I wasn't getting into an "I'm right/your wrong" type argument, I was merely trying to establish the facts with you.

Sorry you feel defeated, I saw no victory to gain :102:

Its not anymore, its been demoted to a dwarf planet status. Only 8 planets in the solar system now:icon_wink

that's the joke...

beighton knows the scientific pedant in me does this

:icon_roll

whenever i hear that chimps are monkeys or that Pluto is a planet

Easy tiger, power to the pygmies:icon_wink

minimerapsr0ap5.gif

Dwarves can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at the Captain's Table, they get up late, they nudge people while they're shooting, they muck about. Imagine the fear of knowing you have a dwarf on board a boat. When you retire at night you think to yourself, "God, will I wake up and find everybody dead?". You can't run a ship like that.

Dwarves can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at the Captain's Table, they get up late, they nudge people while they're shooting, they muck about. Imagine the fear of knowing you have a dwarf on board a boat. When you retire at night you think to yourself, "God, will I wake up and find everybody dead?". You can't run a ship like that.
But they'd be good as emergency bouys if the ship went down. I think all ships should carry 200 of them.

Spose you could eat them if there was a famine
Now this is constructive. Now no longer just a plain old boyancy aid, but also of a nutritional benefit.

Could possibly used on board planes to set fire to if the plane goes down over Siberia :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48