Molly Badham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not the new sign then :102:

Zoo%20Logo.gif
I'd say it's one of those scams pulled by the likes of World of Leather.

They're probably using cheap import monkeys made in the 3rd World. They'll be a fire-risk and probably have their eyes fixed in using long metal spikes.

They'll file for bankruptcy and re-open a month later as Twycross Zoo ~ Universe of Primates

The fact that they always seem to have a Sale Now On on monkeys is a bit of a giveaway too.

Now this is constructive. Now no longer just a plain old boyancy aid, but also of a nutritional benefit.

Could possibly used on board planes to set fire to if the plane goes down over Siberia :102:

You would need to save a few though for slitting open. Like the Empire strikes back , you'd have to keep warm somehow;)

Genius!!!! i'm going to buy one:biggrin:
You can get them for free, don't waste your money!!

I got mine by sitting outside Pinewood Studios and bashing them on the head with a big Captain Caveman style log as they came out. Knock out a few, take your pick, and then put him in the boot of your car.

Saved me a bloody fortune.

Last edited:
I found it enjoyable, though I am currently building their new website so would say that :icon_wink
Is it true that if one twin walked to the gift shop and back while the other twin stayed at the entrance kiosk the one that had remained would have aged far more than the journeying twin?

And can anyone hear you scream in cyber-space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48