Monday's moan in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know it had started up again. I thought it was all done for the summer. Although of course it was probably a one off because they expected that the new manager was going to be revealed.

Was Glen the host then or was he on with one of the usual RL presenters.

I didn't know it had started up again. I thought it was all done for the summer. Although of course it was probably a one off because they expected that the new manager was going to be revealed.

it was Charlie Dagnell who presented, i think Glen Stewart was used as a replacement for John Barber

He was on with the human vegetable that goes by the name of 'Daggers'

I listened but no real insights into who it might be other than most people (particularly Glen) thinking it a joke that any of the 3 Stooges rumoured on Monday to be in the frame could ever be appointed Although I was surprised that someone did support the idea:icon_eek:

I listened but no real insights into who it might be other than most people (particularly Glen) thinking it a joke that any of the 3 Stooges rumoured on Monday to be in the frame could ever be appointed Although I was surprised that someone did support the idea:icon_eek:
Does Glen have an opinion on things then?

Does Glen have an opinion on things then?

Not always right, but can't argue with his passion.

+ opinion worth hearing.

Backs every manager until its no longer possible + arranges soccer coaching schools in the states with ex pros (Not the hooker type)

Used to work in NY come home to see his family + call in to a game on the way back from Heathrow, namely Plymouth, Southampton etc

His Wife then didn't share his love for the foxes.

...He's just re married!

I know.

If you've ever had the pleasure of sitting with him at a game, you'll understand my comment :icon_lol:

Victor Meldrew meets Colonel Saunders?!

Too many times to mention, good mate. enough said!

I copied him in on all the comments made on here and FT when he was about to rip the Birches head off.

Brilliant, Birch was a wreck, don't appear together now

I got a lift from a guy called glyn a couple of times back in the early 80's had a fast black car - used to stand in pen 2 in those days. could it be the same guy?

I got a lift from a guy called glyn a couple of times back in the early 80's had a fast black car - used to stand in pen 2 in those days. could it be the same guy?
Not if they have different names.

Glen used to go in pens 2 and 3 as I used to stand not far away from him so it could have been him if you remembered his name wrong.

I remember one time particular time in pen 2 when there weren't many in as originally the coppers were leaving it free as a gap between the City and away fans and then suddenly decided to let so many go in.

Trouble was the Villa fans saw this as a come on in - which they did and caused mayhem. This being the only time down the City I was ever hit by a plank of wood swung by a Villa fan. Not sure how Glen got on as I was saving my own skin But we both ended up behind the net and making our way back into pen 3 after the coppers rescued us.

This monday has both NP & MM on the show

Glen used to go in pens 2 and 3 as I used to stand not far away from him so it could have been him if you remembered his name wrong.

I remember one time particular time in pen 2 when there weren't many in as originally the coppers were leaving it free as a gap between the City and away fans and then suddenly decided to let so many go in.

Trouble was the Villa fans saw this as a come on in - which they did and caused mayhem. This being the only time down the City I was ever hit by a plank of wood swung by a Villa fan. Not sure how Glen got on as I was saving my own skin But we both ended up behind the net and making our way back into pen 3 after the coppers rescued us.

Glenn may not look it but he's actually a 6th Dan in Hoo Flung Dung + has to register his hands with Leicester Police Force.

The plank of wood turns out was 'friendly fire' a lethal chop by Glenn, 7 Villa fans are still in intesive care

i might moan in and tell them some stupid prick has sold my season ticket seats to someone else as match days. *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670