More ambition required CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I am sure LCFC won't go down, I do think there should may be concern over Leveins' fundemental lack of attacking ambition particularly playing at home.

At Hearts it was only one man up and we allowed teams to come at us and dominate the game. It was only when we lost a goal that more men would get thrown forward - sometimes too late. These negative tactics also led to NIL entertainment!

I don't know if this is the trend at LCFC however, your home league results seems to indicate that CL is continuing to play a safety first game.

Played 8, only scored 6 and failed to score in 4.

No offence, mate, but what the f*ck has it got to do with you ?

I notice the magnificent improvement in Hearts' fortunes since Superman left, and it will be a long time 'til you see the same success again

We seem to create a lot of chances but our Strikers can't put them away,I wouldn't say CL is negative...you should see what we had before1

The football has improved considerably since CL took charge, we have been much more attacking at home, but as HF pointed out, our strikers don't seem to look like scoring. I am very confident we won't go down and looking forward to next season, when I think we will be pushing for promotion.

homer said:

I notice the magnificent improvement in Hearts' fortunes since Superman left, and it will be a long time 'til you see the same success again

There's always one - what a pillock (no offence) - MATE!

I don't usually debate with the brain dead however obviously you haven't a scobby what's going on at Hearts!

For your information -

We've been to one cup semi and we're about to play in another - when "Superman" was here we usually got knocked out in the 1st round to lower league opposition!

We're only 5 points off 3rd place and still in with a great shout of European football next season (you better book an 18 - 30 holiday if YOU want to go to Europe Mate)

Hearts are now playing attacking FOOTBALL, not the one man up, lump it up the park to MDV rubbish "Superman" had us playing. Results have been inconsistant however when Robertson get shot of the crap left behind by CL (by the way thanks for taking Kisnorbo :D ) we'll surpass anything Levein EVER achieved at Hearts.

homer said:

Pillock :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Friend from the North said:
homer said:

There's always one - what pillock (no offence) - MATE!

I don't usually debate with the brain dead however obviously you haven't a scobby what's going on at Hearts!

For your information -

We've been to one cup semi and we're about to play in another - when "Superman" was here we usually got knocked out in the 1st round to lower league opposition!

We're only 5 points off 3rd place and still in with a great shout of European football next season (you better take book an 18 - 30 holiday if YOU want to go to Europe Mate)

Hearts are now playing attacking FOOTBALL, not the one man up, lump it up the park to MDV rubbish "Superman" had us playing. Results have been inconsistant however when Robertson get shot of the crap left behind by CL (by the way thanks for taking Kisnorbo :D ) we'll surpass anything Levein EVER achieved at Hearts.

when are you going to make you pitch big enough for European matches? I was there yesterday looking around and its tiny!!!

Still behind Hibernian though ;-) .We got to the quarters of the FA Cup this season and were the last team outside the Premier left in it,it does seem you've come on here just to slag our team and our Manager off? Didn't this Shite Manager get you European Football for 2 seasons?

DurhamFox said:
homer said:

For your information -

We're only 5 points off 3rd place and still in with a great shout of European football next season (you better take book an 18 - 30 holiday if YOU want to go to Europe Mate)

when are you going to make you pitch big enough for European matches? I was there yesterday looking around and its tiny!!!

We could hire your place for our European matches - you won't be needing it! ;-)

DurhamFox said:
homer said:

For your information -

We could hire your place for our European matches - you won't be needing it! ;-)

Might be a bit big for you, no point in hiring empty seats :lol:

Now THAT'S funny :p

Oooh, five points off third spot in the Scottish Premier League. Now there's ambition for you.......

Isn't this the same team that finished 15 points clear of the pack in third spot last season, under one Mr C. Levein, and about forty ahead of Hibs, and pissed their way into Europe without any opposition ?

Don't think you were moaning about Craigy-boy's lack of ambition then, were you ?

You are the funniest poster on here in a long long time

highland fox said:
Still behind Hibernian though ;-) .We got to the quarters of the FA Cup this season and were the last team outside the Premier left in it,it does seem you've come on here just to slag our team and our Manager off? Didn't this Shite Manager get you European Football for 2 seasons?

Suggest you read my posts before having a go - I have never slagged off your team, until I got some pillock on with the abusive post!

As I've said before I've always had a soft spot for LCFC and always look for their results.

Levein was a hero of mine as a player however I was never been a fan of his defensive tactics at Hearts. Yes he did finish 3rd two seasons running however the football was "shite" and mind numbingly boring.

Yes he did finish 3rd two seasons running however the football was "shite" and mind numbingly boring.

Odd that he should change his style to a more entertaining and attacking style when he came to Leicester. Particularly as Micky adams played a 'shite' style of play, because he thought that was all the players (mostly HIS signings!) were capable of.

Maybe he thought shite football was what Scottish supporters wanted, it's something you've got used to over the years.

homer said:
Now THAT'S funny :p

Oooh, five points off third spot in the Scottish Premier League. Now there's ambition for you.......

Isn't this the same team that finished 15 points clear of the pack in third spot last season, under one Mr C. Levein, and about forty ahead of Hibs, and pissed their way into Europe without any opposition ?

Don't think you were moaning about Craigy-boy's lack of ambition then, were you ?

You are the funniest poster on here in a long long time

I wouldn't harp on about ambition Mate - your "ambition" is not to get relegated this season! ;-)

Yes we finished well clear last season for one reason - everybody else was garbage. This year Hibs and Aberdeen have signed players, got their act together and are putting in a challenge.

And no it's not the same team as last year under Craigy - boy. The current team was decimated halfway through the season by a 'former manager' tapping Hearts best players and un-settling others.

"Funniest poster" - Laugh? I nearly did!

I stopped really reading your posts after the 4th or 5th telling us AGAIN how shite Patrick Kisnorbo is, a touch repetitive.

Mind numbingly boring when you are beating Rangers away etc., finishing third in the league, and qualifying for Europe at a canter

Like I said, it will be a long time before the master tactician you have there now can achieve those dizzy heights

Your only hope is that your sugar daddy throws a fortune at the playing squad, and you find one or two decent players who MIGHT get you somewhere near again

I doubt it

webmaster said:
Yes he did finish 3rd two seasons running however the football was "shite" and mind numbingly boring.

Odd that he should change his style to a more entertaining and attacking style when he came to Leicester.

Mmmm.......6 goals in 8 league matches at home.......sounds entertaining and attacking right enough! ;-)

Mmmm.......6 goals in 8 league matches at home.......sounds entertaining and attacking right enough! ;-)

We created enough chances to have scored loads of goals, but our strikers couldn't have scored in La Manga at the time.
Now Connolly's started scoring again we'll start getting the results we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669