more train help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
What differs between the phenotypes of an Irish person sitting in a house in Dublin and one stealing the lead from a church roof before driving a big white van without a VED disk back to his over-sized caravan illegally parked on private land with a dog on the loose and a mangy horse tied up next to it?

What differs between the phenotypes of an Irish person sitting in a house in Dublin and one stealing the lead from a church roof before driving a big white van without a VED disk back to his over-sized caravan illegally parked on private land with a dog on the loose and a mangy horse tied up next to it?

Travellers have six toes and an extra nipple. It helps them climb onto church roofs and means they can nurture more offspring

Last edited:
I was hoping Matt would answer so that I can work out if I am a casual racist or not.

Never mind all that, the real question, that I'm sure all forum members want answered, is how can you possibly be a tyrannosaur from the Cretaceous? Everyone knows they lived in the late Triassic and Jurassic periods. Jesus wept, have we learnt nothing from Jurassic Park? I suppose you think Spielberg was just making stuff up as he went along?

Last edited:
At the exact moment I read that, Stan Smith on American Dad said "Spielberg".

Finally we have conclusive proof that coincidences do exist.

OOOOH YAAAH!!! He works for the CIA as well, do you think they're monitoring us?

Never mind all that, the real question, that I'm sure all forum members want answered, is how can you possibly be a tyrannosaur from the Cretaceous? Everyone knows they lived in the late Triassic and Jurassic periods. Jesus wept, have we learnt nothing from Jurassic Park? I suppose you think Spielberg was just making stuff up as he went along?

Eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be trying to use facts to explain your time travelling. We don't take too kindly to facts around these here parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00