Speculation Motown's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 15/16 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading it right that people are unhappy with the prospect of an interest in Berahino?

You're fecking insane. He's one of the most talented young forwards in the country and scored twenty league goals fecking West Brom last season. If there is any remote possibility of us getting him, we should go for it. Whoever signs him will be getting a diamond.

And for those questioning his attitude, please take a moment to read a little about the kids background and the life of his family. Personally, I think he's not best suited to working for a coach like Pulis. Ranieri would be much more to his style.

He's just started to follow LCFC on his twitter which is pretty telling.

From what I can gather, he is equally effective in central defence or midfield. Seems to have been mostly used as a defensive midfielder recently. Quick, strong and hungry. Good deal potentially.
Stolen from a dane on facebook when asked about Amartey;

"I have season card to FCK's matches so I'm supposed to be an authority I guess :) He's fantastic and extremely versatile. His favorite position is mid-field where he can play any position. He stops opponents and steals the ball and brings it forward with energy. He can be equally useful in the defense where he has mainly been used in the central defense when other players are injured. In reality, he is very similar to Kante, but maybe a bit more defensive."

BREAKING NEWS

Southampton are on the verge of signing Charlie Austin from Queens Park Rangers, according to Sky sources.

We understand the player has had his medical and agreed personal terms, and will join for a fee believed to be in the region of £4million.

Austin’s contract at Loftus Road is due to run out in the summer.

4 MILLION!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Southampton are on the verge of signing Charlie Austin from Queens Park Rangers, according to Sky sources.

We understand the player has had his medical and agreed personal terms, and will join for a fee believed to be in the region of £4million.

4 MILLION!!!

Surprised and disappointed by this.

BREAKING NEWS

4 MILLION!!!

Gutted

Perfect for our style of play (as is Berahino)

Opportunity lost

Gutted

Perfect for our style of play (as is Berahino)

Opportunity lost

Have to hope that CR has something else (better?) up his sleeve but I do believe Austin would have been ideal in our system

Too injury prone....next

£4m doesn't seem much of a risk. They've probably got a clause to get a percentage of his transfer to Liverpool though. Gan get Pelle Mr Clownio.

Any news on Kramaric going out on Loan ???? CR not a fan by the look of it ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669