Speculation Motown's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 15/16 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Watford have arguably the best strikeforce in the PL right now. He wouldn't get in their side any more than he would ours.

He wouldn't get in their side any more than he would ours.
If true he won't get any more game time there than he does here. Would be pointless.

He might be third choice there rather than fourth choice here. So he'd get a lot more game time than he has for us, even if it is mostly as a substitute.

I think Krameric did pretty well when he came on during Saturdays game, particularly the desire he showed to get back when Liverpool had that breakaway near the end.

I thought he was fairly rubbish but it wasn't an easy game to get into. I'm not optimistic he will get the time he needs here.

I thought he was fairly rubbish but it wasn't an easy game to get into. I'm not optimistic he will get the time he needs here.

I'm in two minds about him.

On the one hand he's been at the club for less time than Vardy was here before he started looking the part. He definitely has some talent and we might regret letting him go.

On the other hand, when is he ever going to get a run of games sufficient to establish himself? I just can't see it and there is no use him sitting there wasting his career with us if he can play elsewhere. With the chances he's had, he's simply not been good enough.

We should have loaned him out to a Championship team in August. By now, we'd have known if he was good (e.g. Lawrence) and worth getting back into the squad. Or if he's simply not going to make it here (e.g. Moore). He has to be sold or loaned out in January for his sake and ours.

Looks like he might be on his way out according to the Daily Mail. They say one of his representatives has looked at about a dozen teams. And Torini suggested a 400k fee would be suitable. 400k!?

Inter and Stuttgart are chasing him? I feel letting him go will bite us in the arse. Hiw can Inter see more n him than we do?

I think until the Liverpool game i had read that he had played 12 minutes of PL football this season. That is nuts. How is he supposed to make an impact?nhe needs game time. Id love to see him work harder (and close down) and play slightly behind vardy.

Looks like he might be on his way out according to the Daily Mail. They say one of his representatives has looked at about a dozen teams. And Torini suggested a 400k fee would be suitable. 400k!?

Inter and Stuttgart are chasing him? I feel letting him go will bite us in the arse. Hiw can Inter see more n him than we do?

I think until the Liverpool game i had read that he had played 12 minutes of PL football this season. That is nuts. How is he supposed to make an impact?nhe needs game time. Id love to see him work harder (and close down) and play slightly behind vardy.

The £400k is a loan fee, not sure of the going rate for loans.

Well, here is my tuppence, for what its worth...

I think Kramaric is technically very gifted but he lacks the physicality and speed to make an impact for us in the premier league. I think the majority of our successful play comes about through a relatively direct approach with pace. I actually think he would be more suited to a Chelsea side who like to pass their way intricately to goal. Even more so, I think he would be very well suited to the Italian game that is a lot slower and far more tactical.

Over and out.

I like him.

Cheers

Well, here is my tuppence, for what its worth...

I think Kramaric is technically very gifted but he lacks the physicality and speed to make an impact for us in the premier league. I think the majority of our successful play comes about through a relatively direct approach with pace. I actually think he would be more suited to a Chelsea side who like to pass their way intricately to goal. Even more so, I think he would be very well suited to the Italian game that is a lot slower and far more tactical.

Over and out.

I would have completely agreed with you on the speed aspect until I saw how fast he ran back to help stop conceding the second Liverpool goal. It was the fastest I've seen him move in a Leicester shirt.

He's a great finisher which makes the situation even more annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669