Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We love having a tussle with Arsenal

If we really are after him there's no way Arsenal will put in a bid before us - not with dithering Wenger at the helm.

cant help thinking that Bolasie, Ashley Williams and Lucas Perez are the 3 signings that Walsh had in mind for us....

I'm also not in the camp that thinks we need a direct Kante replacement. there isn't one.........If we get a Luan Viera or Gabigol style player who can play make i think it means Drinkwater can concentrate on playing deeper, which he can do really well. what he cant do is break up play AND make the play on his own like he was having to do vs Arsenal. interesting next few weeks for our chances....

cant help thinking that Bolasie, Ashley Williams and Lucas Perez are the 3 signings that Walsh had in mind for us....

I'm also not in the camp that thinks we need a direct Kante replacement. there isn't one.........If we get a Luan Viera or Gabigol style player who can play make i think it means Drinkwater can concentrate on playing deeper, which he can do really well. what he cant do is break up play AND make the play on his own like he was having to do vs Arsenal. interesting next few weeks for our chances....
We don't need Bolasie, we have enough wide men. We don't want Ashley Williams, he's no quicker than what we have. Perez hasn't gone to Everton and could just be paper talk.

There's no way we would have let him go without a list of players we'd prefer him not to persue. He's also not a cock by all accounts.

Reactions: FIF
"Walsh" had eyes on hundreds of players for us. Let's not get carried away.

Ashley Williams is one of the most over-rated CBs in the prem. He was in Mahrez' pocket both games last season.

Isn't that a position that Kaputska can play in?

In time i imagine but im not sure if he has it about him to carry a premier league and champs league season playing 'in the hole' or as our attacking midfielder.

In time i imagine but im not sure if he has it about him to carry a premier league and champs league season playing 'in the hole' or as our attacking midfielder.
Is that because, like the rest of us, you've never seen him play and have no idea what his strengths and weaknesses are?

"Walsh" had eyes on hundreds of players for us. Let's not get carried away.

Ashley Williams is one of the most over-rated CBs in the prem. He was in Mahrez' pocket both games last season.

We will see at everton i suppose. But he has done a great job from what ive seen. I dont think he played the first game last season did he?

We will see at everton i suppose. But he has done a great job from what ive seen. I dont think he played the first game last season did he?
You mean Williams didn't play in the game against us in Swansea? He did. He tried to get on the bus to kill Mahrez aftrewards

Is that because, like the rest of us, you've never seen him play and have no idea what his strengths and weaknesses are?

I've watched him only the little time he's played for us including the whole u23 match against Manchester, I can't see him making the first team for a while let alone leading a team. I think he's more one for the future - to be brought through this season.

Well he was on the pitch but you're right he didn't play. He was shown up so badly that he chased Mahrez to the team bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669