Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we not have both?

Could be that unlike last season when we just had to put the rest of the lazy elite ****ers of the Premier League in their places, this season we will also be doing some damage in Europe, potentially meaning many extra games. Add to this that Kante has now pretty much cemented his place in the French national team as a nailed-on starter he's gonna be doing one or two more games from now on. A similar/comparable player is simply expanding the squad we'll need ...with more quality! Or am I just being a deluded optimist?

Could be that unlike last season when we just had to put the rest of the lazy elite ****ers of the Premier League in their places, this season we will also be doing some damage in Europe, potentially meaning many extra games. Add to this that Kante has now pretty much cemented his place in the French national team as a nailed-on starter he's gonna be doing one or two more games from now on. A similar/comparable player is simply expanding the squad we'll need ...with more quality! Or am I just being a deluded optimist?

That was why I said 'have both' to cover the extra CL games etc.

Isn't that the idea of competing with the big boys in 4 competitions? That your second XI is as good as your first XI?

The Mercury is saying that (another newspaper is reporting) we have received bids from 2 unnamed PL clubs for Leo Ulloa as well as interest from China and Middle Eats.

There is no chance in hell that we can keep Kanté. There is absolutely no chance anywhere that we will keep Kanté and get Mendy. If we can get Mendy as a replacement for Kanté that would be fantastic enough

The Mercury is saying that (another newspaper is reporting) we have received bids from 2 unnamed PL clubs for Leo Ulloa as well as interest from China and Middle Eats.
Must make it challenging to set up the fixture list

Be VERY happy with Deeney. Wholehearted, quality player, he'll fit right in. Price seems high, but in Claudio etc.

Sky Sports reporting fee and personal terms agreed for Troy Deeney. £25m!
Wow. A great player in my opinion and would fit perfectly alongside Vardy or a n other.

How old is he?

**** it, get the lad in.

Him and Vardy would be utterly terrifying for defenders.

2 English strikers, smashing Europe to bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670