Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amusing, and made me wish that we as fans were a little more like this about the prospect of our best player leaving.

Has he stated that he wants out as Swansea aren't good enough for him anymore?

The summer transfer windows runs from the 1st of July until 31st of August.

Reactions: FIF
If we sell Mahrez do we really need to use the money to sign Siggurdson? It seems the wrong priority to me. We got cover for Mahrez last year. I'd rather Gray and Kapustska fight for his place with Lawrence backing them up and we spend the money on defence.

CB,RB,CB,LB,ST - those are my priorities whether Mahrez goes or not.

If we sell Mahrez do we really need to use the money to sign Siggurdson? It seems the wrong priority to me. We got cover for Mahrez last year. I'd rather Gray and Kapustska fight for his place with Lawrence backing them up and we spend the money on defence.

CB,RB,CB,LB,ST - those are my priorities whether Mahrez goes or not.

I would agree with you that we don't need to sign a winger as replacement for Mahrez, however Sigurdsson isn't a winger. Sigurdsson would be more of a cover for Okazaki in the AMC role.

I would agree with you that we don't need to sign a winger as replacement for Mahrez, however Sigurdsson isn't a winger. Sigurdsson would be more of a cover for Okazaki in the AMC role.

okay, that's not so bad. 5th on my list on needs.

Change in formation is most important to me, then we recruit to suit

We definitely need someone in the central role that can unlock defences in a different way our usual counter attacking style.

We definitely need someone in the central role that can unlock defences in a different way our usual counter attacking style.

Absolutely. One of the top priorities in this transfer window, alongside a central midfielder and a couple of centre backs.

Yep, I agree. I said this a couple of weeks ago, in this thread.

What formation should we employ do you think Lako, bar the 'work ****ing harder' one?

I dont see how we can continue with a 2 man central midfield. We need to have at least a minor threat through there or its just too easy for teams to stop us as we only attack down the wings.

Sigurdson would be a top purchase for us. I would build the team around him.

I dont see how we can continue with a 2 man central midfield. We need to have at least a minor threat through there or its just too easy for teams to stop us as we only attack down the wings.

Sigurdson would be a top purchase for us. I would build the team around him.
ue

Can't argue with that.

RM apparently considering 152m for Mbappe, how much do Barcelona need to give us to get Mahrez?

Southampton - the liverpool feeder club bites back - a 4 year transfer ban for the reds would finish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669