Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, given a good run of games and keeping fit, Slimani has the potential to be a very similar player in time.
As good a player as Costa? Seriously? I'm going to make the assumption that this is a joke, so hahaha.

Read me again, I didn't say that he would be as good as.
You're right, I should have read it properly! Apologies.

Still, the only similarity I can see between them is the amount of free kicks they give away needlessly. I still don't understand where the evidence is that Slimani is this 'superb' player some seem to be convinced about. He hasn't shown anything even approaching 'good in a Leicester shirt. Of course, he may, given a better run of games and more luck with his health, turn into a superb acquisition and that would be great but until we see some quality, any ideas of him being 'very good' are without foundation.

You're right, I should have read it properly! Apologies.

Still, the only similarity I can see between them is the amount of free kicks they give away needlessly. I still don't understand where the evidence is that Slimani is this 'superb' player some seem to be convinced about. He hasn't shown anything even approaching 'good in a Leicester shirt. Of course, he may, given a better run of games and more luck with his health, turn into a superb acquisition and that would be great but until we see some quality, any ideas of him being 'very good' are without foundation.

He wears gloves and can sometimes head a ball. That's his City career so far, hopefully there's better to come. Next season a nice beanie hat and some goals.

Bizarrely Sky Bet have Man City shortest to sign Vards at 9/2, with Everton at 9/1. He's 1/6 to stay.

All meaningless and based on nothing I'm sure.

it will be interesting to see who Shakeys transfer targets are. My guess is proven premiership players eg. Sigurdson, Gibson, Mguire

it will be interesting to see who Shakeys transfer targets are. My guess is proven premiership players eg. Sigurdson, Gibson, Mguire

The Scottish Premiership?

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how Maguire is a proven Premier League player.

According to a 'News Now' link, Sam Hughes a twenty year old left back from Chester has agreed to join City in a £125,000 deal. Big signings nay problem.

Either sell him or ****ing use him, hes had about 8 minutes all season (when we were utter turd)

Take either deal if it's in the Clubs interests and move on and hopefully next time we'll have better luck.

If the deal is just a cheap optimistic punt by those clubs hoping to take advantage, then tell them to whistle for it and get the players to knuckle down and you never know we might see the player we were meant to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669