Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all well and good but that's now confirmation that at least three of the first team squad (Ulloa, Schlupp and Mahrez) wanted to leave in the summer but were prevented from going.

If we're trying to understand what the feck has happened to the 'band of brothers' over recent months, this may be a start.

That's all well and good but that's now confirmation that at least three of the first team squad (Ulloa, Schlupp and Mahrez) wanted to leave in the summer but were prevented from going.

If we're trying to understand what the feck has happened to the 'band of brothers' over recent months, this may be a start.
Well, what was our manager supposed to do, roll over onto his back and have his tummy tickled - Mahrez is irreplaceable as was Kante.

Can you not recall the almost frenzy to keep Vardy, Mahrez and Kante?

Well, what was our manager supposed to do, roll over onto his back and have his tummy tickled - Mahrez is irreplaceable as was Kante.

Can you not recall the almost frenzy to keep Vardy, Mahrez and Kante?

I agreed with the policy of retaining the squad too. I don't object to what we did at all.

The problem is that at least some of the players did.

Whatever is wrong was wrong in August so it's not that much of a stretch.

Where was it confirmed that Mahrez wanted to go?

I agreed with the policy of retaining the squad too. I don't object to what we did at all.

The problem is that at least some of the players did.

Whatever is wrong was wrong in August so it's not that much of a stretch.
No, not stretch.

But to be fair Vardy hasn't been as bad as some make out - he has had absolutely zero service and we have failed to adapt our game in relation to no one allowing the ball over the top to him.

Mahrez has been poor but a poor Mahrez is better than most midfielders of a similar style to him.

I am more frustrated with the likes of Fuchs, Morgan, Drinkwater and Simpson to be honest.

I am more frustrated with the likes of Fuchs, Morgan, Drinkwater and Simpson to be honest.

Aside from the Southampton game, Simpson has had a very good season. He is the only outfield player to have not dropped performance levels this season, in my opinion.

No, not stretch.

But to be fair Vardy hasn't been as bad as some make out - he has had absolutely zero service and we have failed to adapt our game in relation to no one allowing the ball over the top to him.

Mahrez has been poor but a poor Mahrez is better than most midfielders of a similar style to him.

I don't think Morgan is performing badly as such. I think he's just too old now and it's caught up with him; especially playing the number of games he has over the last 3 years with little summer rest.

Sick of these negative horseshit comments like 'hes the smart one for leaving as nothing will top last year with us'.. some Leicester fan! A lot of things coming from the pros signify what's wrong, they got too much too soon, no desire any more, not working hard enough etc etc and Ranieri is too nice to do anything about it. The only option I can see to turn this around is that Ranieri gets the boot.. fresh slate to stop the rot. Ranieri doesn't seem to know how.

Sick of these negative horseshit comments like 'hes the smart one for leaving as nothing will top last year with us'.. some Leicester fan! A lot of things coming from the pros signify what's wrong, they got too much too soon, no desire any more, not working hard enough etc etc and Ranieri is too nice to do anything about it. The only option I can see to turn this around is that Ranieri gets the boot.. fresh slate to stop the rot. Ranieri doesn't seem to know how.

Sick of negative horseshit comments but then progress to make several negative horseshit comments.

Good work.

And this isn't a load of tosh itself?

Sick of negative horseshit comments but then progress to make several negative horseshit comments.

Good work.

Merely quoting what various commentators and presenters have said about our predicament and stating my opinion that I think replacing Ranieri is the only way I can see us turning this round. Your opinion was just 'Oh, I don't blame him for leaving, we're shit and will never do any better'. What support.

Merely quoting what various commentators and presenters have said about our predicament and stating my opinion that I think replacing Ranieri is the only way I can see us turning this round. Your opinion was just 'Oh, I don't blame him for leaving, we're shit and will never do any better'. What support.

So you're allowed to express an opinion but I'm not allowed to?

And if you're going to quote me at least do it correctly. I never once said "we're shit".

****tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670