Mr. David Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a point sunderland is a SHITHOLE

You disrespectful northern monkeys could not keep silent for one minute and then blame it on the club for not shouting it out.
Might be a good idea for us to start chanting something about the great Bob Stokoe, but then I dont think we would sink to your levels of mentality. Now shut up and **** off

BlueRogue said:
Theres only one team in the North East worth talking about and its not your lot. You only come on here cos you obviously think you are funny, trouble is you live in a shit town inhabited by complete morons who think shouting through a minutes silence is funny. The reason our lot were shouting was to tell your ape like p***flaps to shut the f**k up. So do us all a favour, climb back into your hole where you obviously crawled out from and shut the f**k up. You know nothing about what happened when we went into administration, apart from what the papers all said ( and they knew nothing either!!). I hope it happens to your team, then believe me you wouln't be laughing.And don't start saying you are too big a club for it to happen to....cos you're not.....

1. Whose that team then, Hartlepool? Looks like you might be playing them next season...

2. Thats completely false, there is a minority at all clubs and Leicester is no different. Those Leicester fans nearest the minority were just as bad.

3. I know one thing, teams in administration deserve 10 points knocking off and shouldn't be promoted. Ofcourse we're not too big to go into administration; its the easy way out. The honest way to do it is to slash the wage bill, sell players, and make people unemployed at your club rather than passing the buck onto your creditors etc

Boy Genius said:
They have a point sunderland is a SHITHOLE

You disrespectful northern monkeys could not keep silent for one minute and then blame it on the club for not shouting it out.
Might be a good idea for us to start chanting something about the great Bob Stokoe, but then I dont think we would sink to your levels of mentality. Now shut up and **** off

As I have mentioned before, there was a minority from both sets of fans who caused the aggro. What exactly are you gonna chant about Bob Stokoe? The fact that hes a legend and masterminded one of the greatest FA Cup upsets against a giant of their generation (Leeds Utd)

Best of Sunderland video only £4.99

All the action and highlights from the last 20 years. This 5 minutevideo is the perfect gift for any fan.

Leicester fan said:

All the action and highlights from the last 20 years. This 5 minutevideo is the perfect gift for any fan.

:lol:

Thats a laugh. Did you finish 7th two years running in the Premiership in recent years. I think you got a few milk cups though, so well done for that. Have you won 6 league championships (admittedly that goes beyond 20 years). Oh and one last thing, if you check your facts you'll see that Martin O'Neill is in fact a Sunderland fan, so we can't all be that bad, ey?

3. I know one thing, teams in administration deserve 10 points knocking off and shouldn't be promoted. Ofcourse we're not too big to go into administration; its the easy way out. The honest way to do it is to slash the wage bill, sell players, and make people unemployed at your club rather than passing the buck onto your creditors etc

That law was passed after we came out of admin..and i agree they should. And we did our utmost to slash our wage bill, and we sold players (Savage, PIPER lol, Rowett etc) and as for making people unemployed at the club, you ought to find out a bit mote before posting mate.....there was a lot of people lost their jobs when we went into admin..so what you posted doesn't really make the argument does it?? Look into the facts before you start saying we cheated....we didn't cheat..we made the most of the laws available at the time...we almost went under....

Have a nice day!!

black cats top dogs said:

So what do you do when ONE of your creditors doesn't agree to the plan you put in place to pay everyone back. That ONE creditor decides to have his wicked way (because you sacked one of his mates for breaking a fellow player's jaw) and take you to court in an attempt to get you WOUND UP and the magistrate/judge (or whatever he's called) orders that administrators are appointed? Ignore the law and try to do it the Sunderland way?

Some clubs (like Ipswich) went into voluntary Administration, we had no choice.

Get your facts right and then come back to us... Thanks

Listen mate jog on. You're talking shite.

Why would Leicester fans disrupt one of their own legends' minute silence? No doubt the Sunlun scum from Pennywell managed to scrape together their benefit money to get their tickets to that game - can be the only explanation for their braindead behaviour. Even Forest can respect a legend when Matty Elliott had his send off recently.

Also I think we're all tired of talking about administration. The situation has been explained time and time again.

As for Connolly, fair enough he hasn't been as good as we'd hoped and you got Elliott who has done ok. I have no animosity towards Sunderland, I like McCarthy - decent bloke, decent manager.

Looking forward to my 1st trip to the SOL on the 24th April. Only a metro ride away for me as a student in Newcastle.

Leicester fan said:

Thats a laugh. Did you finish 7th two years running in the Premiership in recent years. I think you got a few milk cups though, so well done for that. Have you won 6 league championships (admittedly that goes beyond 20 years). Oh and one last thing, if you check your facts you'll see that Martin O'Neill is in fact a Sunderland fan, so we can't all be that bad, ey?

That twat MON is also an Everton fan, a Leeds fan, a United fan, a Newcastle fan, a Liverpool fan, a Spurs fan and a Shepshed fan.....in fact he is a fan of any club where there is a job going!

EMC Fox said:

So what do you do when ONE of your creditors doesn't agree to the plan you put in place to pay everyone back. That ONE creditor decides to have his wicked way (because you sacked one of his mates for breaking a fellow player's jaw) and take you to court in an attempt to get you WOUND UP and the magistrate/judge (or whatever he's called) orders that administrators are appointed? Ignore the law and try to do it the Sunderland way?

You shouldn't employ thugs like Dennis Wise then, should you, or rapists come to that matter... :razz:

Boy Genius said:
Leicester fan said:

That twat MON is also an Everton fan, a Leeds fan, a United fan, a Newcastle fan, a Liverpool fan, a Spurs fan and a Shepshed fan.....in fact he is a fan of any club where there is a job going!

Do I sense some animosity there?

Martyn said:
Listen mate jog on. You're talking shite.

Why would Leicester fans disrupt one of their own legends' minute silence? No doubt the Sunlun scum from Pennywell managed to scrape together their benefit money to get their tickets to that game - can be the only explanation for their braindead behaviour. Even Forest can respect a legend when Matty Elliott had his send off recently.

Also I think we're all tired of talking about administration. The situation has been explained time and time again.

As for Connolly, fair enough he hasn't been as good as we'd hoped and you got Elliott who has done ok. I have no animosity towards Sunderland, I like McCarthy - decent bloke, decent manager.

Looking forward to my 1st trip to the SOL on the 24th April. Only a metro ride away for me as a student in Newcastle.

Thats a fair point, there is a minority from the Pennywell area who do give Sunderland a bad name. But I still don't think it was 100% their fault, as braindead as some of them are. But still should be a good game on the 24th April, needing the points for different reasons. Personally, I don't mind Leicester; just those tw*ts who lorded it over us when you signed Connolly

You are the one and only Chandler, and I claim my five pounds

Leicester fan said:
Oi we had to put the likes of Izzet, Walker, and Elliot on the transfer list while we were in Administration but no one come in for them, so don't come that bollocks.

But you turned down offers for them. And who would want that sh*te anyways?

Muzzy Izzet is far better a player than I have seen in your 'Brighton Rock'-type strip for years ace...

You've had a great season and as a big club I'm glad you'll be (hopefully) playing Premiership football next year - but won't you look silly if you cock it up and end up getting ripped apakrt by the resurgent foxes next term?

I have no interest in bad feeling towards what I consider one of the true top clubs in the country - your fans and ground have long outclassed your team, however we're no small fry and deserve to be in the top flight too...

It was a sign of expectation when Connolly signed for us over you - however we have ridiculously under-achieved this term and you've played well, well played... and good luck.

welcome black cats top dogs :p
thanks for taking the time to post on our shite teams forum, and so many times....bless...we must be really insignificant ;-)
thanks too for your comments on our 'flat pack stadium', how is Roker Park these days? oh, sorry, your board sold out too didn't they...
you are having a great season and I really hope you get promotion. but please try and stay there for a couple of years because we need the 6 points when we go up in 2006/7.
;-)

homer said:
You are the one and only Chandler, and I claim my five pounds

Chalky White lives. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

EMC Fox said:

You shouldn't employ thugs like Dennis Wise then, should you, or rapists come to that matter... :razz:

Take it you missed the bit where it turned out they had done nothing wrong and were complete victims of a bunch of slags on the make?

alex said:
Leicester fan said:
Oi we had to put the likes of Izzet, Walker, and Elliot on the transfer list while we were in Administration but no one come in for them, so don't come that bollocks.

But you turned down offers for them. And who would want that sh*te anyways?

Muzzy Izzet is far better a player than I have seen in your 'Brighton Rock'-type strip for years ace...

You've had a great season and as a big club I'm glad you'll be (hopefully) playing Premiership football next year - but won't you look silly if you cock it up and end up getting ripped apakrt by the resurgent foxes next term?

I have no interest in bad feeling towards what I consider one of the true top clubs in the country - your fans and ground have long outclassed your team, however we're no small fry and deserve to be in the top flight too...

It was a sign of expectation when Connolly signed for us over you - however we have ridiculously under-achieved this term and you've played well, well played... and good luck.

1. Yeah Muzzy Izzet is a tidy player, but then again so were Claudio Reyna, Don Hutchison and Stefan Schwarz when we were goin well.

2. Yeah we may end up looking silly with Whitley and Robinson in the middle of midfield in the Premiership, but I can't see Leicester surpassing us. I have nothing against the club, its just that it seems to be alot of ageing players with a few kids thrown in. I like De Vries though, he looks tidy.

3. That third point is true

4. Yeah, I agree again; put Leicester, Sunderland, West Ham, Leeds and Ipswich/Derby back into the Premiership at the expense of the likes of tiny Fulham, Crystal Palace, Norwich etc - it would be better for the English game all round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669