Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the people who play American Football understand how to play it,I'm convinced they make it up as they go along

I don't think the people who play American Football understand how to play it,I'm convinced they make it up as they go along

I always think that with rugby, theres just been a 10 minute peice on SSN about the rule changes for this year, ludicrous.

Gotta agree. It's slower than Cricket which is pushing it in terms of sporting 'pace'.

Basball and Cricket are the only global sports that you can get away with wearing moustaches though. Gotta be a bonus in there somewhere.

Back to the title of the thread (but not actually the subject of the thread), Jamie Murray has just lost the mixed doubles final. The final for those that aren't even good enough at men's or women's doubles.

was he the woman or the man? Or is it a game for Hermaphrodites/transvestites?

I've never understood how basketball is so popular. Run to one end, score, run back down, score....etc
bag of wank

philistine.

I've never understood how football is so popluar kick the ball to one end and not score then chase it back to your end where the other team don't score.

If you can score each time you run down a basketball court then I'd like to be your agent and I'll get you millions of pounds each year. I'm pretty sure you'd have problems even running up and down the court for 1 quarter, if you could score each time, even without a defender then I'll buy you drinks for a week.

Where as you having a go at a whole group of people is perfectly fine? :icon_roll

Not knowing any American Footballers I wasn't being entirely serious and If I've offended any Rugby Players then I'm sorry but the few I have met have been absolutel tossers.There you go and if you care to analyse anything else I write then feel free

Not knowing any American Footballers I wasn't being entirely serious and If I've offended any Rugby Players then I'm sorry but the few I have met have been absolutel tossers.There you go and if you care to analyse anything else I write then feel free

where as me suggesting you played both games was completly serious.

Makes a change for you to make something out of nothing :icon_roll

philistine.

I've never understood how football is so popluar kick the ball to one end and not score then chase it back to your end where the other team don't score.

If you can score each time you run down a basketball court then I'd like to be your agent and I'll get you millions of pounds each year. I'm pretty sure you'd have problems even running up and down the court for 1 quarter, if you could score each time, even without a defender then I'll buy you drinks for a week.

Some people decide that they dont likle baseball, basketball and American football on nothing more then it is played by Americans. :icon_wink

where as me suggesting you played both games was completly serious.

Makes a change for you to make something out of nothing :icon_roll

I take it I'm still on your list ?
Sorry I took your ever rolling eyes to mean you were a trifle pissed off with my post.I do apologise

Last edited:
Anyone staying in this fine Friday night to watch the plucky Scot...........?

Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670