Muse

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Anyone else really like their new single? Im not normally a fan but I really like it.

Being played on radio 1 too much so i will probably hate it soon.

Oddly, yes it's bearable, but I usually hate them with a passion

I like them...:)

Plug in Baby being particulary good IMO

Last edited:
highland fox said:
I like them...:)

Plug in Baby being particulary good IMO
I also quite like that one. We have scarily similar music tastes hf.

Muse make music that sounds like they were buggered in the dorms by the 6th form upper beacuse they were listening to Emerson Lake and Palmer rather than doing their duties as fags.

Ox Fox said:
Muse make music that sounds like they were buggered in the dorms by the 6th form upper beacuse they were listening to Emerson Lake and Palmer rather than doing their duties as fags.

But do you like them Ox ?:icon_wink

OK Muse fans, I usually hate this shite, but I like the single and today I heard Knights of Cydonia and liked it.

After my recent new found non hate for Owen Hargreaves, maybe I am able to offer Muse some more compassion whilst I still have it.

What is the best album to begin with?

Melton Fox said:
OK Muse fans, I usually hate this shite, but I like the single and today I heard Knights of Cydonia and liked it.

After my recent new found non hate for Owen Hargreaves, maybe I am able to offer Muse some more compassion whilst I still have it.

What is the best album to begin with?

Im with you on this melts. Usually i think they are just hyped up far too much, but the new single is brilliant and I have heard previews of the album and am tempted to get it.

pds said:
Im with you on this melts. Usually i think they are just hyped up far too much, but the new single is brilliant and I have heard previews of the album and am tempted to get it.
I now have their last album, Absolution winging it's way over the airwaves to me as we speak, it should be delivered in approx 7 or 8 minutes

Of their older songs the only one I really like is. 'Time Is Running Out'.
I can't stand 'Sing For Absolution'

pds said:
Of their older songs the only one I really like is. 'Time Is Running Out'.
I can't stand 'Sing For Absolution'
Whats the one with all the falling feathers (or substitute) in the video, that always sounded like a pile of shite, but now I have picked up on something I like, I might be able to recognise that in other tracks

It's here!!

Now up to track 2, Apocalypse Please, and I haven't yet turned it off, it will defo take few listens though

decent song their most recent effort.. everything else I have heard by them has been garbage though...

Muse at their very best when they do stuff big massive anthems, the ballads bore me.

I say and say again, the new Muse record is the record of the year.

Knights of Cydonia is one of the greatest records ever.

The new album does sound a bit like Queen..which is strange because i detest queen but like the album:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669