Muzzy Izzet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redditch Fox

To-day's Birmingham Evening Mail suggests that he is contemplating retiring because of his persistent knee problem. It comments that he has never started back to back games for the club.

Redditch Fox said:
To-day's Birmingham Evening Mail suggests that he is contemplating retiring because of his persistent knee problem. It comments that he has never started back to back games for the club.

Sorry to hear it. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_sad:

Redditch Fox said:

the old saying is " you get what you pay for".....

Redditch Fox said:

That's bollocks - he played six consecutive games for Birmingham at the start of this season.

I sincerely hope he does retire and I think now is the right time to do it. Three reasons:

Reason 1. To protect his physical health. He has a long life ahead of him and playing on will almost certainly cost him physically in the long term.

Reason 2. Presumably his insurance pay-out will be based on his final salary - therefore better to take it now than to drop down the leagues and take it later based on a lower salary.

Reason 3. To shut up the people on here that keep spouting on that he could do a good job for us. He couldn't!!

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
That's bollocks - he played six consecutive games for Birmingham at the start of this season.

I sincerely hope he does retire and I think now is the right time to do it. Three reasons:

Reason 1. To protect his physical health. He has a long life ahead of him and playing on will almsot certainly cost him physically in the long term.

Reason 2. Presumably his insurance pay-out will be based on his final salary - therefore better to take it now than to drop down the leagues and take it later based on a lower salary.

Reason 3. To shut up the people on here that keep spouting on that he could do a good job for us. He couldn't!!
:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

bocadillo said:

Reason 1. To protect his physical health. He has a long life ahead of him and playing on will almost certainly cost him physically in the long term.

As one of those people, I thank you Boc for being a grumpy cnut. Whatever. I ****ing hate the fact that you almost have to be careful of your opinion on this fukking site at times.

alex said:
As one of those people, I thank you Boc for being a grumpy cnut. Whatever. I ****ing hate the fact that you almost have to be careful of your opinion on this fukking site at times.
Come on Alex. You are better than that. You have strong opinions and more often than not they are good opinions. Don't let people grind you down. Me and you have lots of differing opinions doesn't mean I don't want to hear them. I thought you were made of stearner stuff then that, give your opinion.

Melton Fox said:
Come on Alex. You are better than that. You have strong opinions and more often than not they are good opinions. Don't let people grind you down. Me and you have lots of differing opinions doesn't mean I don't want to hear them. I thought you were made of stearner stuff then that, give your opinion.

Alex, be like me and dont give a fcuk what others think. Opinions are opinions and all differ. Some of my opinions are very extreme........... and I only use them when I am pissed off and want to rattle peoples cages.

Today I am pissed off big time, so watch this space.

Melton Fox said:

ME and You....???? its "You and I".... Whats this world coming to....

alex said:

Nothing wrong with having an opinion. I have merely expressed mine just as you express yours.

I disagree with your opinion - and you seem to have taken an even greater dislike to mine. But what's wrong with that? There would hardly be a reason for a message board if everybody was just going to agree with everybody else.

Melton Fox said:

True - apologies.....Feel a bit pi$$ed off I guess...My apologies.

alex said:
True - apologies.....Feel a bit pi$$ed off I guess...My apologies.
Nothing to apologise to me for :icon_wink

I would be gutted for the lad. I want him to continue having a sucessful career beond LCFC, he deserves that for the undoubted loyality and sucess he brought to this club.

Sometimes you have to be above not wanting a player to do well because he doesnt play for you anymore and I feel that some people on this board are blinkered by this.

Boy Genius said:
ME and You....???? its "You and I".... Whats this world coming to....

I blame Thatcher. Education went into terminal decline under her. Andshe stopped kids getting free milk at scholl - we now have a generation whose bones are so weak they keep breaking their metatarsals. never used to happen:( :( :( :( :(

OldGit said:
I blame Thatcher. Education went into terminal decline under her. Andshe stopped kids getting free milk at scholl - we now have a generation whose bones are so weak they keep breaking their metatarsals. never used to happen:( :( :( :( :(

Never used to happen? Where at "scholl"......

Boy Genius said:
Never used to happen? Where at "scholl"......

Yes. we all wore wooden sandles. kept us fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566