Muzzy Izzet

Status
Not open for further replies.
DesertFox said:
I ALWAYS blame Thatcher. For everything. Bitch.

Give him a break, I can't really blame him for going to Man city....

bocadillo said:
That's bollocks - he played six consecutive games for Birmingham at the start of this season.

I sincerely hope he does retire and I think now is the right time to do it. Three reasons:

Reason 1. To protect his physical health. He has a long life ahead of him and playing on will almost certainly cost him physically in the long term.

Reason 2. Presumably his insurance pay-out will be based on his final salary - therefore better to take it now than to drop down the leagues and take it later based on a lower salary.

Reason 3. To shut up the people on here that keep spouting on that he could do a good job for us. He couldn't!!

Maybe not as a player..... ;)

In all seriousness, the Muzzy thing for me is kinda like the Lennon for manager thing. You know it's ridiculous, you know that if it actually happened then it probably wouldn't work (even though secretly half-believe that it will), but you're just so bored/annoyed with the football being served up and the club that at least it would be a reason to come to matches other than routine.

The Fact Is That Muzzy Should Blatently Come Back, If We Had Him Back Then We Would Defingaetely Win Teh Legaue.

End Of.

And Lennon And Heskey, We Wouuld Do Better Than Reading Did This Year

Tempt Matty E Out Of Retirement, Beast Of A Team, Undefeatable

and i reckon theres a possibility we coulg get martin o neill back, as directoyr of football, i can see 46 wins next year for leicester

matt_c0nn0lly said:
The Fact Is That Muzzy Should Blatently Come Back, If We Had Him Back Then We Would Defingaetely Win Teh Legaue.

End Of.
:eek: Is there some irony in this post or are you deadly serious?

Boy Genius said:
awful spelling though.......:018:
Indefense to Matt, it does look like some drunken ramblings, I am sure if you look through his previous posts they will be a shining example of A1 English and common sense

Redditch Fox said:
To-day's Birmingham Evening Mail suggests that he is contemplating retiring because of his persistent knee problem. It comments that he has never started back to back games for the club.
Only two days behind and you all thought I was mad. ahem

fosseboy83 said:
not mad just a bit of a toss pot:icon_wink
oh well, thats okay then.;)

Melton Fox said:
Indefense to Matt, it does look like some drunken ramblings, I am sure if you look through his previous posts they will be a shining example of A1 English and common sense
still a prick though got in a right arse once just because i did :018:

drummindefender said:
still a prick though got in a right arse once just because i did :018:
I had a major run in with him, I no longer take the time to converse with him. He was very rude and obnoxious towards me.

Last edited:
PONTUS KAAMARK said:
I would be gutted for the lad. I want him to continue having a sucessful career beond LCFC, he deserves that for the undoubted loyality and sucess he brought to this club.

Sometimes you have to be above not wanting a player to do well because he doesnt play for you anymore and I feel that some people on this board are blinkered by this.

Is this still about Muzzy? I don't think anybody wants him not to do well. For my part, I'm worried about the number of injuries that he is getting. If he continues playing he will just get more and more injuries and that will be bad for his future health. As I suggested earlier, he will live a lot of days after his footballing is over and I don't want to hear that he is hobbling about. If the time is right for his retirement, I think he should take it.

This is not about not wanting the best for him - quite the opposite, in fact.

PS How do you feel about Dennis Wise? :icon_eek:

matt_c0nn0lly said:
Tempt Matty E Out Of Retirement, Beast Of A Team, Undefeatable

ok Heskey, Lennon, Izzet had some aspect of possibilty. but Elliot? what are you on?

Melton Fox said:
I had a major run in with him, I no longer take the time to converse with him. He was very rude and obnoxious towards me.

Who Muzzy Izzet? .....:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670