My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperScout

Banned
On Wednesday I sent a letter to Sven-Goran Eriksson, giving him a list of 19 players from across Europe who I think he should look into trying to sign in the summer, if he does sign any of the 19 that was on the list I will be honest and come forward to reveal that THAT player was on my list.

On Wednesday I sent a letter to Sven-Goran Eriksson, giving him a list of 19 players from across Europe who I think he should look into trying to sign in the summer, if he does sign any of the 19 that was on the list I will be honest and come forward to reveal that THAT player was on my list.

:tumbleweed:

If we sign any of the players that were on the list I will be honest and come forward, all I'll say is on the list there were four english players, which consisted of a keeper, a right winger and 2 left wingers, of them 1 is playing in the premiership, 1 in the championship and the other 2 in the spl, the eldest player out of all the 19 is 26 the youngest out of all the 19 is 16.

Last edited:
If we sign any of the players that were on the list I will be honest and come forward

I know who is on your list.

If we sign them and you come forward on here, I too will be honest and tell you the ones that I knew about.

Heres my list

Yann
Yann
Yann
Messi
Zlatan
Billy Shitpant
Mungongo
Yann
Xavi
Iniesta
Baz Savage
Robbie Savage
Walshie
Damion Stewart
Danny Shittu
Shilton
Pele
Hulk
Spiderman

I've put my cards on the table

I know who is on your list.

If we sign them and you come forward on here, I too will be honest and tell you the ones that I knew about.

How would you know? you didn't write the letter.

Come on name the 19 players, then they can be openly discussed, and if you're really lucky we may even do a poll

Heres my list

Yann
Yann
Yann
Messi
Zlatan
Billy Shitpant
Mungongo
Yann
Xavi
Iniesta
Baz Savage
Robbie Savage
Walshie
Damion Stewart
Danny Shittu
Shilton
Pele
Hulk
Spiderman

I've put my cards on the table

Where's Godzilla, Blastoise or Matty Fryatt?

Scout, you've just put yourself in for tons of grief unless you reveal the players now.

How would you know? you didn't write the letter.

I do know, you'll have to trust me on that.

Like I said, if we sign them and you admit (honestly) they were on your list I will then admit (honestly as you) those that I already knew about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566