My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

we have looking forward to the new season.

Are you for real? Come on let's have these names, then we can tell you they're all bollocks and close this thread. By the way, what's your favourite monster munch?

Steven

On Wednesday I sent a letter to Sven-Goran Eriksson, giving him a list of 19 players from across Europe who I think he should look into trying to sign in the summer, if he does sign any of the 19 that was on the list I will be honest and come forward to reveal that THAT player was on my list.

Are you jas123? :102:

SuperScout

Banned
Are you for real? Come on let's have these names, then we can tell you they're all bollocks and close this thread. By the way, what's your favourite monster munch?

Its not bollocks, their all quality players, who we'd have a realistic chance of signing. Don't eat em mate, I'm a health freak.

SuperScout

Banned
The likelyhood of this letter reaching the shredder just increased tenfold.

I think he'd have read it, It was professional, window enveloped, word processed etc, he's a nice guy he'd have been interested in a fans view.

Nottingham Fox

Its not bollocks, their all quality players, who we'd have a realistic chance of signing. Don't eat em mate, I'm a health freak.

DD thinks Yann is a quality player, so your opinion means nothing. You've started a meaningless thread.

I'll tell you what, I will post what I thought the lotto numbers will be after they've been drawn later :icon_wink

SuperScout

Banned
You do realise how the post works at LCFC don't you?

What information did you include on these players?

I didn't send it to the Stadium, I sent it to the training ground, I just gave names and the clubs their contracted to.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
....on Thursday, Sven's PA put it in the bin

Nonsense - SuperScout only put a second-class stamp on the letter. It won't even be delivered until Monday.

Profondo Rosso

Tbh, I think Kermorgant could be a good player for us next season. Always showed he had a bit of skill in glimpses.

Like Gallagher, Wellens and King I think the more creative players in our team are far more suited to SGE's style than Pearson's and have been much better this season than last. So I think he'll be able to show a lot more in SGE's team.

Last edited:

SuperScout

Banned
It just seems completely bizarre tbh.

If he gets one of the players right, what's he proving? He watches a lot of football outside of England?

That we CAN dictate what happens to our football club for the forseeable future.

Hazzman

I didn't send it to the Stadium, I sent it to the training ground, I just gave names and the clubs their contracted to.

The same will still occur at the training ground.

So no information even on what position they play or how old they are?

Or maybe even a suggestion where Sven's scouts could actually watch one of these players. You know considering the season is virtually over, they won't be many chances to see these players live.

drummindefender

DD thinks Yann is a quality player, so your opinion means nothing. You've started a meaningless thread.

I'll tell you what, I will post what I thought the lotto numbers will be after they've been drawn later :icon_wink

Oi :icon_lol:

I for one want to hear what Homer makes of superscouts list

Hazzman

Tbh, I think Kermorgant could be a good player for us next season. Always showed he had a bit of skill in glimpses.

Too slow for English football. Despite his technique being pretty high.

That we CAN dictate what happens to our football club for the forseeable future.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

There's an easier way of actually doing that.

SuperScout

Banned
The same will still occur at the training ground.

So no information even on what position they play or how old they are?

Or maybe even a suggestion where Sven's scouts could actually watch one of these players. You know considering the season is virtually over, they won't be many chances to see these players live.

The list was like this:

Goalkeepers
Right Backs
Left Backs
Centre Backs
Right Midfielders/Wingers
Left Midfielders/Wingers
Central Midfielders
Central Attacking Midfielders/Second Strikers
Strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.