My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more you respond to his posts, the more shite he will post. Its a vicious circle; the answer is to ignore.
He will continue to post crap, whether you put him on ignore or not.

There's only one definite way to get rid of It.

He will continue to post crap, whether you put him on ignore or not.

There's only one definite way to get rid of It.

I thought after what he had posted the last time to get the ban, he would never be back. :085:

If he's really that bad there is such thing as an ignore list........

I thought after what he had posted the last time to get the ban, he would never be back. :085:
I share your feelings. We must be strong and hold together:
it-pennywise-basement.jpg
SuperTrout looking from the inside out.

:102:

Because we can afford him?
(our money pot is unlikely to be limitless and we may wish to spend what we have elsewhere)
(also, how can a free transfer depreciate in value?)

We can afford Guthrie I'd rather pay £3million for a quality player under 25 than get a player for free who will be finished in 2 years.

Because he's willing to come here?
(who is to say Guthrie would come here?)

Newcastle reserves or Leicesters first team, tough one isn't it :icon_roll

Because he's a free agent and therefore not at a club who may not wish to sell him?
(who is to say Guthrie is available for transfer?)
Any Club would be prepared to sell a player whos over 21 and not a first team regular, why should we sign a player because their available on a free, shall we try and persuade Paul Scholes out of retirement aswell

Because Sven thinks he fits into his system better?
(and he's the one picking the team, not you)
Guthries loads better than Danns, you ask Mourinho, Guardiola, Villas-Boas who they'd rather have out the two and it would be Guthrie everytime, yea and from the some of the signings he's making it seems as if he's starting to go senial in his old age and maybe back in October when Sousa was sacked, Dan Petrescu, Tito Vilanova or Luis Enrique would have been better replacements and wouldn't touch pieces of shit like Peltier and Danns with a bargepole!

I don't know the answer. You don't know the answer. Please stop.

Why do you have such an inflated opinion of Guthrie? Is he superb on Football Manager? In reality he is not any better than Danns in my opinion.

Now any leicester fan that was at St.James' Park on Monday 31st August 2009, should know how good he is. :icon_bigg

Now any leicester fan that was at St.James' Park on Monday 31st August 2009, should know how good he is. :icon_bigg

Great scouting there. You've based your opinion on 1 game on a shit pitch, where he wasn't that much of a stand out player. I would suspect I have been to more games to watch Guthrie play than you and can assure you that he is not as good as you seem to think he is.

We can afford Guthrie I'd rather pay £3million for a quality player under 25 than get a player for free who will be finished in 2 years.

We haven't signed anyone on a free who will be finished in 2 years, what are you talking about?

Newcastle reserves or Leicesters first team, tough one isn't it :icon_roll

Hmmmm, Premier League or Championship, tough one isn't it :icon_roll

Any Club would be prepared to sell a player whos over 21 and not a first team regular, why should we sign a player because their available on a free, shall we try and persuade Paul Scholes out of retirement aswell

So Arsenal would be happy to get rid of a talent like Carlos Vela then?

Guthries loads better than Danns, you ask Mourinho, Guardiola, Villas-Boas who they'd rather have out the two and it would be Guthrie everytime, yea and from the some of the signings he's making it seems as if he's starting to go senial in his old age and maybe back in October when Sousa was sacked, Dan Petrescu, Tito Vilanova or Luis Enrique would have been better replacements and wouldn't touch pieces of shit like Peltier and Danns with a bargepole!

Do you know for sure that any of those 3 would have even given a second thought to managing Leicester? And how do their footballing CV's compare to Svens? What have they achieved?

And do you know Danns and Peltier personally outside of Football? If not, please refrain from calling them pieces of shit, its not nice and is uncalled for.

Last edited:

A largely anonymous performance where he scored a decent goal past a suspect from long distance Weale.

For comparison, Guthrie has played 58 times scoring 5 goals in the past two seasons....Danns has played 87 times and scored 17 times. Hughton's first act in the top tier was to replace Guthrie with Tiote.

Whatever happened to the verbal petition that said we shouldn't quote Mr.Superscrote? :102:

Again another awfully worded post from me... couldn't think of another explanation of people wanting us to stop quoting him..

I don't have any issue with this guy about what he posts but I do strongly object when he writes that "x player is a piece of shit".

No one deserves to be called that. It's totally disrespectful and completely undermines any pretentions he may have about wanting to be considered with any seriousness or credibility.

If people really wanted superspout to go away, they would make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566