My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that Kasper Schmeichel was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011. I'd say he's actually currently better than the two Goalkeepers that were on the list.

I can confirm that Kasper Schmeichel was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011. I'd say he's actually currently better than the two Goalkeepers that were on the list.

Just as well Sven ignored your list then :icon_wink

Your two choices were even worse that Schmeichel? Now I understand why Sven sent your list for shredding!

How honest of you to say so.
Now why don't you let Sven just get on with his job and not get melodramatic when he buys a player not on your list.
It may be that he knows just what he is doing!

Not a very good scout then are you?

Can I just confirm something please? Are you still going to be telling us on 1st September who was on your list?

How honest of you to say so.
Now why don't you let Sven just get on with his job and not get melodramatic when he buys a player not on your list.
It may be that he knows just what he is doing!

He's made one good signing, Peltier and Danns aren't good enough.

Anyone ever told you that you are a turd?

You are a turd.

(Come on, it's obviously an established TB poster pulling lousy jokes)

Last edited:
Regardless of my previous post, can I just say I still find it highly suspicious SuperTrout is still able to post crap on here?

I thought he got banned...

Lee Peltier - dumped by Liverpool, has taken him 3 years to get out of League One, was apart of a Yeovil and Huddersfield team that couldn't get out the League, Danns - dumped by Blackburn and Birmingham, has been part of a Palace side that did nothing but decline since his arrival and the past 2 seasons have been almost relegated for **** sake! Why couldn't we go for someone like Guthrie instead, whos younger, better and has experience of getting out this league, rather than this piece of shit from Palace who will begin to depreciate in 2 years.

Regardless of my previous post, can I just say I still find it highly suspicious SuperTrout is still able to post crap on here?

I thought he got banned...

This has already been explained elsewhere. SuperScout was banned but the ban was temporary.

Danns - dumped by Blackburn and Birmingham, has been part of a Palace side that did nothing but decline since his arrival and the past 2 seasons have been almost relegated for **** sake! Why couldn't we go for someone like Guthrie instead, whos younger, better and has experience of getting out this league, rather than this piece of shit from Palace who will begin to depreciate in 2 years.
:102:

Because we can afford him?
(our money pot is unlikely to be limitless and we may wish to spend what we have elsewhere)
(also, how can a free transfer depreciate in value?)

Because he's willing to come here?
(who is to say Guthrie would come here?)

Because he's a free agent and therefore not at a club who may not wish to sell him?
(who is to say Guthrie is available for transfer?)

Because Sven thinks he fits into his system better?
(and he's the one picking the team, not you)

I don't know the answer. You don't know the answer. Please stop.

Whichever mod changed his membership status is to be applauded.

Give the credit where it is due. The forum is set up so that only a Super Mod has the power to do that: there is only one Super Mod.

He does make it a bit more interesting on here though - without him being on here there would probably only be a handful of post per day!!

Lee Peltier - dumped by Liverpool, has taken him 3 years to get out of League One, was apart of a Yeovil and Huddersfield team that couldn't get out the League, Danns - dumped by Blackburn and Birmingham, has been part of a Palace side that did nothing but decline since his arrival and the past 2 seasons have been almost relegated for **** sake! Why couldn't we go for someone like Guthrie instead, whos younger, better and has experience of getting out this league, rather than this piece of shit from Palace who will begin to depreciate in 2 years.

So what you are saying is football is all about 1 person per team and that players don't improve. So when you are doing your (pretend) scouting in South America or where ever you are, you don't look for potential, you just look at current ability and if that person is able to carry a whole team

:102:

Because we can afford him?
(our money pot is unlikely to be limitless and we may wish to spend what we have elsewhere)
(also, how can a free transfer depreciate in value?)

Because he's willing to come here?
(who is to say Guthrie would come here?)

Because he's a free agent and therefore not at a club who may not wish to sell him?
(who is to say Guthrie is available for transfer?)

Because Sven thinks he fits into his system better?
(and he's the one picking the team, not you)

I don't know the answer. You don't know the answer. Please stop.

The more you respond to his posts, the more shite he will post. Its a vicious circle; the answer is to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669