My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird_Dog_Fight.jpg

I presume that's what's known as doing it human-fashion.

I can't believe I read through this whole thread....

And that SuperScout hasn't given any reason WHY he can't tell us who the 19 players he suggested are now. SS, what difference would it make if you told us now? Except we might think "oh wow, Sven listened" if we sign any of those players.... rather than you telling us you suggested them AFTER he signs them, when no one will believe you anyway. Hmm

I sent a letter to Sven asking for a copy of 'the list' under the freedom of information Act and also because the writer of the list is an attention seeking muppet.

I'll post the contents if and when I receive a response ;)

I can't believe I read through this whole thread....

And that SuperScout hasn't given any reason WHY he can't tell us who the 19 players he suggested are now. SS, what difference would it make if you told us now? Except we might think "oh wow, Sven listened" if we sign any of those players.... rather than you telling us you suggested them AFTER he signs them, when no one will believe you anyway. Hmm

I promise I will be 100% honest and on September 1st I will reveal my list of 19 players.

I promise I will be 100% honest and on September 1st I will reveal my list of 19 players.

No point. Nobody will believe you. If you want to be believed the only way would be to post the list to one person now who you could trust not to reveal it and who could therefore verify it later.

No point. Nobody will believe you. If you want to be believed the only way would be to post the list to one person now who you could trust not to reveal it and who could therefore verify it later.

And Boc doesn't mean your mother, father, brother, sister........

I will gurad the list.

I rarely post on here and I won't return until the 1st of September.

I'll do it.
Let's face it, I am the most trustworthy poster, having almost the reputation of spiritual leader of the forum, I think I'd be ideal to mind the list.

I'll do it.
Let's face it, I am the most trustworthy poster, having almost the reputation of spiritual leader of the forum, I think I'd be ideal to mind the list.

Look I will be honest I've already admitted Tom Huddlestone wasn't on it.

I'll do it.

It's true that there is something almost spiritual about Macky.
Give him the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670