My Summer Wish-List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm fecking confused

well what happend was i think hammond is really shite but then the FACT is that he scored more goal then fryatt so i think he should be starting more games for LCFC, you heard'

Scored more than Fryatt this season (who's apparently the best striker at the club ) , having played the same amount of games

Start Hammond then he's obviously the answer to our problems...

one is a striker who is injured the other isnt a striker but who plays like he is injured

And who has no understanding at all of the Offside Rule.Fryatt as at least proved he can score goals be it at a lower level,too early to be writing him off just yet IMO

one is a striker who is injured the other isnt a striker but who plays like he is injured

He wasn't injured at the start of the season when he played like a complete lazy arsed git

Hammond gets slated (quite rightly) for being shit - but Fryatt (with a worse record this year) is lauded as being the best feckin' striker this club has ever had, if you listen to some goons

Well he's not. He's a useless git. FACT

Even Kelly witters on about "it's like signing a new player" blah blah blah
No it's not - it's liking having yet another useless fecker available to do precisely feck all, just like he did last time he played

He wasn't injured at the start of the season when he played like a complete lazy arsed git

Hammond gets slated (quite rightly) for being shit - but Fryatt (with a worse record this year) is lauded as being the best feckin' striker this club has ever had, if you listen to some goons

No it's not - it's liking having yet another useless fecker available to do precisely feck all, just like he did last time he played

:icon_lol: i love it when you sound angry :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Who exactly is saying that? I'm just saying I think it's early days to be writing him off after an injury hit season.You might be right but we can't ditch every player and i would choose to persevere with Fryatt.Hammond is a joke Footballer-FACT

You're entitled to your opinion but many people think differently,

I think he's a good player and I dont think of myself as a 'goon'

He may have been a lazy git at the start of the season, but it's not as if the whole team came flying out of the blocks?!

I think many would admit he became a lazy git but IMO it was down to a number of reasons. Most of which can be related to Ron Welly. His potential is still massive.

Unfit, bogged down, players around him created little for geniune service at the start of the season. Young lad, so confidence a big factor, terrible start to the season, then injured, came back looked okay, looked the DB's against Fulham and then injured. Comes back this weekend, still being the 2nd choice says it all really.

No contest at all. This is where stats tell lies. Fryatt is by far the better player than Hammond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669