My Summer Wish-List...

Status
Not open for further replies.
healy got a hatrick on the weekend,

when was the last time England scored a goal and when was the last time england player got a hatrick,

he plays for northen ireland and he got a hatrick, NI are like one of the worst teams in Europe so that is a really great success for him

against lichtenstein! but sayin that he also bagged 3 against spain and he is quality i thought he'd be at a big club by now

Neither of which are Out and Out Strikers,both are Goalscoring Midfielders IMO

well i do agree with you HF that is true, but healy could adopt to more off a forward position

when was the last time England scored a goal and when was the last time england player got a hatrick,

he plays for northen ireland and he got a hatrick, NI are like one of the worst teams in Europe so that is a really great success for him

They played Liectenstein FFS,Hammond could get a brace against them.NI are second in their Group

Never use this phrase in my presence!!:098: :mad:

against lichtenstein! but sayin that he also bagged 3 against spain and he is quality i thought he'd be at a big club by now

Its not just the fact he scored 3 agaist Lichtenshein its the FACT he plays for NI which is what we need to take under cosideration, scoring 3 agaist spain is amazing for any player, We didnt even get one that night agaist spain

They played Liectenstein FFS,Hammond could get a brace against them.NI are second in their Group

hammond cant score in front of a empty goal how the Feck is he going to score agaist a team with a goalie in front of the goal,

hammond cant score in front of a empty goal how the Feck is he going to score agaist a team with a goalie in front of the goal,

Scored more than Fryatt this season (who's apparently the best striker at the club ) , having played the same amount of games

Last edited:
Scored more than Fryatt this season (who's apparently the best striker at the club ) , having played the same amount of games

If that is the case we should really start him, what do we have to lose our strikers have hardly done anything this season well the only success comes from our defence this season, in the summer we can build on from our defence and maybe we could do well next season

another player i like is kris commons iv mentioned him 3 times now and no one as dignified it with a response, does that mean no one else agrees?

another player i like is kris commons iv mentioned him 3 times now and no one as dignified it with a response, does that mean no one else agrees?

i think he was a decnet player, i tried to sign him a few times in FM (which doesn't make him a good player before everyone tells me) but i have seen him play a few times aswell

If that is the case we should really start him, what do we have to lose our strikers have hardly done anything this season well the only success comes from our defence this season, in the summer we can build on from our defence and maybe we could do well next season

Now I'm fecking confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670